North East ME, NH, VT, MA, RI, CT, NJ, NY, PA

PA Mopar Group M&G October 11, 2009

Old 09-29-2009, 05:21 PM
claude9039u
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default PA Mopar Group M&G October 11, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The PA Mopar Group would like to invite you to Our next M&G is scheduled for Sunday, October 11, 2009 3:00 PM at Dave & Buster’s 1995 Franklin Mills Circle Philadelphia , PA 19154 215-632-0333. Soon it will be cold and we will be wishing for summer again. But don’t worry my Mopar family we are planning some events this winter to keep the PA MOPAR GROUP moving thru the winter. During this year we have had some hills to climb. But with the help of NJ Mopar Group we were able to move forward and keep growing! We had the Welcome Home the Troops Event in Delaware sponsored by High Horse Performance. And the NMCA Car show and Race in Maple Grove that together with NJ Mopar Group we were able to make a strong name for our state clubs. We also were able to get the club a tent, banner and grille for all of our events. I hope that we will see you at the next M&G as we all need to sit down and plan out the events we would like to do this winter to keep us a strong family. And we also need to start planning for next year’s car shows, BBQ’s, and race track events.
I really hope to see you there as we have a lot to talk about and hopefully new officers to join the ranks. Let us know if you can make it and sign up at the events page on our web site so we can plan accordingly. Thanks

http://pamopargroup.com/Events/tabid/55/Default.aspx

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: PA Mopar Group M&G October 11, 2009