Official DodgeForum Group for Chrysler at Carlisle 2013

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 10:12 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Official DodgeForum Group for Chrysler at Carlisle 2013

Hello All,

So i have been doing alot of browsing around the forum here and i have seen it posted in may sections "why don't we have a DodgeFourm meet and greet?" I thought to myself why don't we? there seems to be some interest in it so why not?

After alot of thinking here is what i propose..

I would like to get a group together at the Chrysler Nationals in Carlise, PA on July 12,13,14 2013. I am looking at having a DodgeFourm tent setup in the fairgrounds where we can have a nice picnic while we meet and greet other members while enjoying the show. In order to do this we would need to have 25 members purchase the Gate n Go pass to get a free tent. The Gate N Go will allow one vehicle to park next to the tent on the grounds. It would also include admission to the show all weekend for 2 adults (12 and under free) and the cost this year is $55. I thought closer to the time we could have a signup sheet for everyone to bring something to share and could have a pretty cool BBQ

So what do you guys and gals think, who is interested???

Ill start here.. please copy and paste the list to add your name.

1.Old_School (Jeremy)

Last edited by Old_School; 02-11-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 33 Likes on 31 Posts

I'm in

1.Old_School (Jeremy)
2.Shrpshtr325 (Bill)

Old 02-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Old_School
Record Breaker

As some of you start to become aware of the plans for DodgeForum to be at the Chrysler Nationals I thought I would send out a update of the info I have so far. As mentioned before I am working on gathering up 25 people to register for the Gate N Go under DodgeForum.com as there Chrysler group so we can enjoy a free tent ($175 otherwise).

What is a Gate N Go?

GateNGo is a convenient pre‐registration process that saves you time and money not to mention the ability to drive directly through our gate without stopping to get credentials.
By registering prior to the Gate‐N‐Go deadline, you will receive stickers in advance via USPS and save 10% in the process. This also means you don’t have to stand in line when you arrive at the show; you can drive straight in!

*** Please Note:
The Gate-N-Go is what Carlisle Events refers as there Showfield registration, Don't let the word "show" scare you... it does not mean you have to have a "show" ride in order to take advantage of this. It is open to EVERYONE! ***

Cost for 2013 is $55 and includes 4-day admission for 2 adults, children under 12 are free, Parking in the fairgrounds with the club tent and there is also a goodie bag handed out at the show.

There is also a 4-day weekend pass for $25 per person. This is for admission only! It DOES NOT include parking on the fairgrounds with the club.

*** May only be purchased online in advance of the show and picked up at Vendor Services outside Gate 3. These passes will not be available for purchase at the event. ***

How do I register?

Register by phone (717.243.7855), website (www.CarlisleEvents.com) or mail (1000 Bryn
Mawr Road; Carlisle, PA 17013).

Select vehicle classification when registering. Be sure to enter DodgeForum.com as your Chrysler club/group.

Carlisle Events will mail your stickers to you approximately two (2) weeks before the show.

Bring the stickers with you to Carlisle. Note: The stickers may be affixed to your show car
only.

Upon arrival, you may enter at Gate 3 and proceed to the designated parking area. You will
be directed by Carlisle Events staff.

Deadline to register for 2013 is June 10th … you can register after then but, they WILL NOT mail you your stickers, you will have to pick them up at the registration building inside gate 3.

What about parking for my trailer or lodging for the event?

There is also trailer parking available for those who need at an extra cost of $20 per space, there is also off-site camping spaces you can rent for $35 a space. I am also gonna look into maybe some group lodging for us, perhaps I can find a decent hotel to give us a good rate so we can all stay together.

Attendees as of 2-13-13:

1.Old_School (Jeremy)
2.Shrpshtr325 (Bill)

Last edited by Old_School; 02-20-2013 at 10:51 PM. Reason: more info
Old 02-20-2013, 02:32 PM
Nightraven48
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Walks up to the board licks the tip of the pencil.Will lol I'm old school.I drive and am on a quest to restore a 1977 power wagon.What sucks is can't find any form's for the power wagon's.Let alone info of any kind.But that's the fun part looking for the places.But the hardest has been finding parts for the older Dodges.You guys have a good one

Old 02-20-2013, 05:21 PM
Corsair15

I think this would be a cool. I've never been to a car show before.. I know lame lol. It's about time I show off my truck. I'm in!

1.Old_School (Jeremy)
2.Shrpshtr325 (Bill)
3.Corsair15 (Zack)

Old 02-20-2013, 08:02 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Corsair15
I think this would be a cool. I've never been to a car show before.. I know lame lol. It's about time I show off my truck. I'm in!

1.Old_School (Jeremy)
2.Shrpshtr325 (Bill)
3.Corsair15 (Zack)
Awesome, I will tell you last year was my first for Carlisle (well atleast the Mopar show) and myself and my family had a blast... there is so much to do for everyone!

Old 02-21-2013, 10:27 AM
Corsair15

I can't wait!
There is one thing I had a problem with last night. I tried registering but I couldn't find the DodgeForum for the club. Followed the instructions and everything, couldn't find it.

Old 02-21-2013, 04:25 PM
Old_School
Record Breaker

Originally Posted by Corsair15
I can't wait!
There is one thing I had a problem with last night. I tried registering but I couldn't find the DodgeForum for the club. Followed the instructions and everything, couldn't find it.

I am in the process of getting us registered as a group... i spoke to the guy about 2 weeks ago about it and was waiting for the go ahead from the forum mods to do so... now i cant seem to get the guy to return his phone calls as i have left several messages with him to set us up.. if i don't hear from him tomorrow then ill have to put a few bugs in ears to get us signed up... stay tuned....

Old 02-21-2013, 06:11 PM
Corsair15

Cool! We should light a fire under his butt... or we can meet him at the show and smoke him out with a bunch of burnouts lol. jk

Old 02-23-2013, 08:54 PM
1969CoronetR/T
vaffanculo
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I will be there in my 1969 Coronet R/T (FF). IndyDurango in the first generation Durango section also has a tent for a different website. I think it is DodgeDurango or something along that line so you may want to couple with him.

Quick Reply: Official DodgeForum Group for Chrysler at Carlisle 2013