Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: Jeep Lower Forty Concept

Old 10-01-2014, 11:00 PM
DodgeForum Editor
DF Editor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: Jeep Lower Forty Concept

2009 was the first year I went to the LA Auto Show. And while the stop in La La Land has—unfortunately for most enthusiasts—as the place to see all the green cars and tech, it's not like they ignore those who like the smell of gasoline. Case in point? The wicked Jeep Lower Forty Concept.

When I found this in the Jeep booth, I couldn't stop staring at it—and the off-road monster looks even better in its natural habitat.

Get the full-size version here! >>

presented by Michelin
Bringing multiple performances together with innovative technologies to deliver the total performance all drivers need — that’s Michelin® Total Performance™. Michelin is dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles. The company also publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases. Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America (www.michelinman.com) employs more than 22,200 and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in 16 locations.

Attached Thumbnails Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: Jeep Lower Forty Concept-jeep-lower-forty-concept-600x400.jpg  

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Michelin Presents Wallpaper Wednesday: Jeep Lower Forty Concept