Metal Mulisha - DodgeForum.com


Off Topic A place to boldly go off topic. Just about anything goes.

Metal Mulisha

Reply
 
 
  #1  
Old 07-16-2010, 01:31 PM
Ugly1
Ugly1 is offline
All Star
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 867
Default Metal Mulisha

O/T I always thught that thing is a Slayer skull. What does it signify?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-16-2010, 04:57 PM
mnewbolds's Avatar
mnewbolds
mnewbolds is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 461
Default

Metal Mulisha right? That's what I thought it was. Nothing wrong with it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-16-2010, 08:45 PM
aftermarket's Avatar
aftermarket
aftermarket is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnewbolds View Post
Metal Mulisha right? That's what I thought it was. Nothing wrong with it.
Yep. Metal Mulisha. Perfectly fine.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-18-2010, 03:51 AM
TheBigRedOne
TheBigRedOne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Box
Posts: 915
Default

**** Metal Mulisha. It's a bunch of super sicky gnar Bro bull****. Them, SRH, KMK and the No Fear ******** are who ruin the deserts for the rest of us.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-18-2010, 04:11 AM
jasonw's Avatar
jasonw
jasonw is offline
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 8,376
Default

I understand if you have some pretty strong opinions, Big Red, but keep it civil.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-18-2010, 11:56 AM
TheBigRedOne
TheBigRedOne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Box
Posts: 915
Default

That was completely civil.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-18-2010, 02:04 PM
mnewbolds's Avatar
mnewbolds
mnewbolds is offline
Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 461
Default

Yeah, Afermarket, what were you thinking? Not taking into account others opinions when having the right to express yourself in such a logomatic and colorfull manner. LOL.

Anyways, did you get those tips situated yet? Can't wait to see how they turn out. Literally
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-18-2010, 02:28 PM
TheBigRedOne
TheBigRedOne is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: The Box
Posts: 915
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnewbolds View Post
Yeah, Afermarket, what were you thinking? Not taking into account others opinions when having the right to express yourself in such a logomatic and colorfull manner. LOL.
You obviously don't understand what people that represent those brands are into. Bro's are a very shady bunch. Lots of alcohol, lots of drugs, young and dumb, and they all share a general disrespect for the desert and the people who like to visit it. They are the people that come out to the desert, leave their trash, tear up areas that are protected, drive recklessly putting others in extreme danger, and often do all this while under the influence of something or the other. What they all have in common is they exclusively wear those brands I listed, sport Famous stickers, Monster, Rockstar, things like that.

They are a terrible bunch and because of their activities in the desert, areas keep getting closed down.

Every definition on here aside from the first one, is what I'm talking about.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro+

Last edited by TheBigRedOne; 07-18-2010 at 02:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-18-2010, 03:37 PM
jasonw's Avatar
jasonw
jasonw is offline
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sioux Falls, SD
Posts: 8,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigRedOne View Post
That was completely civil.
Yes, it was. I was heading you off at the pass, just in case. Trying to warn you, and anyone else, from going much further. No worries.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-18-2010, 03:39 PM
HeyYou's Avatar
HeyYou
HeyYou is online now
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Clayton MI
Posts: 42,056
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigRedOne View Post
You obviously don't understand what people that represent those brands are into. Bro's are a very shady bunch. Lots of alcohol, lots of drugs, young and dumb, and they all share a general disrespect for the desert and the people who like to visit it. They are the people that come out to the desert, leave their trash, tear up areas that are protected, drive recklessly putting others in extreme danger, and often do all this while under the influence of something or the other. What they all have in common is they exclusively wear those brands I listed, sport Famous stickers, Monster, Rockstar, things like that.

They are a terrible bunch and because of their activities in the desert, areas keep getting closed down.

Every definition on here aside from the first one, is what I'm talking about.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bro+
So, of course, everyone that wears that logo/brand/whathaveyou, is cut from the same cloth?
Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Swedefj40
3rd Gen Durango
6
03-17-2016 09:38 PM
TravisLBlair1982
2nd Gen Neon
3
10-03-2015 09:26 AM
BigGreenRam
2nd Gen Dakota general discussion
1
09-15-2015 03:53 PM
BigGreenRam
2nd Gen Ram Tech
4
09-12-2015 10:32 PM
ramv1014
2nd Gen Ram Tech
3
09-08-2015 01:27 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:42 PM.