Racing Talk Talk about any racing here, whether it be street/strip, NASCAR, F1 etc.
View Poll Results: A poll
Dale Earnhardt Jr.
18.18%
Jeff Gordon
19.09%
Kevin Harvick
1.82%
Dale Jarrett
2.73%
Jimmie Johnson
8.18%
Kasey Kahne
10.91%
Matt Kenseth
0.91%
Elliott Sadler
0%
Tony Stewart
10.00%
Michael Waltrip
0%
Mark Martin
0.91%
Bobby Labonte
0%
Jeff Burton
0.91%
Denny Hamlin
1.82%
Kyle Busch
3.64%
Carl Edwards
2.73%
Jamie McMurray
1.82%
Kurt Busch
3.64%
Greg Biffle
0%
Ryan Newman
8.18%
Reed Sorenson
0%
Martin Truex Jr.
0%
J.J. Yeley
0%
Scott Riggs
0%
Other (Please Explain)
2.73%
Clint Bowyer
0%
Juan Pablo Montoya
0.91%
Robby Gordon
0.91%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Who Is Your Favorite NASCAR Driver?

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bpark8824
Im glad there is another person out there that doesn't like Jimmy lol. He would never be where he is if it were not for Gordon or his crew cheif chad kanus (sp?). They did everything for him. He can't drive to save his life the car has to be perfect.

I know a lot of people do not like Kyle Busch but everyone has to admit he has to be one of the most talented drivers ever. He will drive no matter how lose that car is. He will let it all hang out to dry. He is somebody that will go were ever he needs to go and will make the car go fast. Hes not like some other guys who can't drive the car unless its perfect. Also if you ever listen to him talk about the car, he is actually a very smart kid. Im not saying hes my fav or anything, but people like to hate on a kid that can drive the $hit out of a car.
I hate Jimmie too.

Old 01-18-2009, 07:30 PM
jonnymagnum
Grand Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Midnight
I hate Jimmie too.
ditto

Old 01-19-2009, 02:36 AM
KARR
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont like Jimmy.

Old 01-24-2009, 06:10 PM
lilreddakota
Rookie

how 'bout that, page full of jimmie haters and i see a jimmie johnson store ad at the bottom(and it says two time champion) oh the irany. not really likin anyone now miss davey,alan,j.d.,tim and neil. benny was just a nice guy,wish i could have met him. of course their will never be another richard. was just startin to appreciate dale near the end. other than daytona and talladega its kinda boring now when you arent cheering for one guy and 'yota's involved

Old 01-27-2009, 11:34 PM
bpark8824
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah it kills me to watch a Camary in Nascar. Its rediculous. I know the cars they use aren't the muscles that they actually produce like how they used to race, but Toyota has never even made a v8, rwd car before.

I def wish Sr. and Rusty Wallace and guys like them were still around. Show some of these babies how it should be done.

Old 04-22-2009, 01:24 AM
hatchetman2590
Professional
Talking

jimmie freaking johnson! i not only like him because i met him but i work at lowes and i have grown to like him. he actually came to mylowes store and i got to meet him in person. and then the first weekend of april i got to ride in the old lowes racing car

Old 04-28-2009, 10:00 PM
TDTIPMO
Veteran
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm a part of the Junior Nation and I'll tell ya why. It's been a while since he's won a race, but he always runs clean and usually respects other drivers while they're out on the track. Yeah Jimmie Johnson has 3 championships, and Gordon has like 80 wins but your favorite driver should be because he wins all the time, that's just stupid. You should have something in common or somewhat relate with your favorite driver. Either from your home state or maybe drives for your favorite sponsor or whatever. I was always a big Dale Sr fan and when he died it was a no brainer who I was gonna claim as my new driver. Although he isn't doin so well any more I still talk **** about other drivers and I clam he's the best. That's kinda what you're supposed to do as a fan...lol I'll tell you someone else who is surprising the hell outta me though, is Joey Lagano. He's doin pretty damn good for his first year in the sprint cup. He's gonna go far I think.

Old 06-28-2009, 02:57 AM
Mopar Mike
Veteran

My Favorite is Jamie McMurray, not too many people look at him as a favorite driver, but he's not really hated either. He's from Missouri so that automatically makes him someone I like, but once he went out in his Second Cup start and won in that Coors Light Dodge, That was it for me, and thats when I really started getting into NASCAR, He doesnt drive a Dodge anymore, and switched to Ford but he's still my Favorite, he may not be one of the best, but he is one of the cleanest guys out there.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:45 AM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mopar Mike
My Favorite is Jamie McMurray, not too many people look at him as a favorite driver, but he's not really hated either. He's from Missouri so that automatically makes him someone I like, but once he went out in his Second Cup start and won in that Coors Light Dodge, That was it for me, and thats when I really started getting into NASCAR, He doesnt drive a Dodge anymore, and switched to Ford but he's still my Favorite, he may not be one of the best, but he is one of the cleanest guys out there.
I hate Jamie... for quite a few reasons.

Old 02-14-2010, 10:54 AM
NJFF5860
Professional
Default <--- NASCAR NUT... WHO's YOUR FAVORITE DRIVER?

So it's here The Daytona 500 running today! Who is your favorite driver? Who do you wanna see win the Cup this year? Wanna see how many Nascar Fans we have here in DF! Myself Stewart- Haas Racing...LET's go #14 Tony Stewart and # 39 Ryan Newman!! Old time #3 fan Earnhardt Sr. Fan so always wanna see Jr. win also!

Quick Reply: Who Is Your Favorite NASCAR Driver?