Tech Info Archives Find Techinical Information Archived Within.

Wiring Diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005, 10:54 PM
Dodgegirl19
Lady Administrator
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Wiring Diagrams

Offer Closed, Thanks!

Old 07-31-2005, 02:45 AM
skeeterpro
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Request Wiring Diagrams Here

I need a radio diagarm for an 03 Ram. AM/FM/CD...looking to see if it has a mute function?

Old 07-31-2005, 01:20 PM
Dr.Dodge
Professional

ok. I'll look it up for you on Monday

Jeff

Base or premium radio?

Old 07-31-2005, 05:12 PM
skeeterpro

Base

Old 08-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Dr.Dodge
Professional

Skeeter,

Sorry for the delay, I was having comp issues here. All sorted now.

Request away everyone!

Jeff

Old 08-03-2005, 09:31 PM
skeeterpro

Jeff,

Thanks!

Old 08-05-2005, 02:35 AM
jeffsblkduster

Hi. I am in need of a full detailed wiring diagram for my 71 Plymouth Duster. The repair manuals I have only show the primary circuit- underhood electrical, but nothing on the underdash area inside the car.

thanks.

Old 08-05-2005, 09:58 PM
alynch75

I was told that the Dodge Avenger is the same as the Chrysler Sebring. Here is my delima. I have a 2000 Dodge Avenger. My wife has a Chrysler Sebring LXI 2001 Coupe with the Infinity Premium Sound. I just purchased the Pionerr 3700MP head unit to replace the factory. to my surprise this did not work. Salemen wanted to charge me $175 to install it. Says that in order to hear all the speakers on the Infinity Premium Sound of the Sebring that I need to get the entire system re-wired. Can someone help me. I have purchased 4 diffenct wire harnesses but they all dont work. They work with the Avenger but not with the sebring. The wiring is the same but it has something o do with this darn infinty premum sound system that has maybe 7 or more speakers. Can anyone save me from paying $175 to get this installed. HELP HELP HELP

Old 08-06-2005, 02:44 AM
Dr.Dodge
Professional

Man, I checked the forums at work and nothing, now two! NP

Jeff, what circuits in particular are you looking for? Under-dash? There are about 100 different wiring diagrams for each model, and it would take forever to piece together a whole car. I am doing this on an as-required basis. For now at least

If you have a specific area of concern, I'll seek it out. Oh and BTW, if it isn't in the software I have (too old), I have a bunch (OK the wife says too many!) old original Chrysler Corp shop service manuals and will scan anything I can get my hands on to assist the Mopar community.

alynch75, the Chrysler premium sound is a complex animal, to be sure. After reviewing a few of the differences, I can suggest it would be simpler to install new wiring to the speakers. I would be concermed however that they would not use all your speakers and it will sound terrible.

Example: 2004 Dodge Durango with Infinity stereo. Customer wants a different head unit. Goes to stereo installer. Several hundred $$$ later it sounds terrible. I check it out and the installer only used 4 speakers out of his original 8. The other aren't even hooked up. He goes back and complains. They tell him after the fact that it will cost him $300 more to hook up the other speakers. He is fuming at this point and says he wants his original head unit installed. They say OK but it will cost $250 since they cut all the wiring harness and tossed everything out.

He in concidering legal action

I guess my point is that there is no free lunch when it comes to installing stereo equipment that mates with stock hardware. I don't know if I can save you any money, but I can provide you with the wiring diagrams for the car in question.

Just to clarify, it's the 2001 Sebring LXi?

Jeff

Old 08-06-2005, 10:08 PM
alynch75

chrysler sebring 2001 lxi coupe

Quick Reply: Wiring Diagrams