Notices
User Classifieds Find Auto Parts, Full Vehicles, Part Outs, and any Accessories and Miscellaneous items for your Dodge vehicle

MYGIG Lockpick with Multimedia Cable

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2010, 11:16 AM
loansinpa
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MYGIG Lockpick with Multimedia Cable

Used about 4 months. Ending up switching out whole system including the mygig so this is no longer needed. I used mainly for the rearview camera - the camera is NOT included as I kept it with my new system. What is included in the lockpick, all wiring and the AV9003 multimedia input/output cables. All original documentation & instructions are also included.

New this is $325.

Slightly used - $200 including shipping.

PM me if interested.

Old 08-24-2016, 03:40 PM
Skidvicious
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by loansinpa
Used about 4 months. Ending up switching out whole system including the mygig so this is no longer needed. I used mainly for the rearview camera - the camera is NOT included as I kept it with my new system. What is included in the lockpick, all wiring and the AV9003 multimedia input/output cables. All original documentation & instructions are also included.

New this is $325.

Slightly used - $200 including shipping.

PM me if interested.
Hello Mate im just wondering if you would accept 140us im in desperate need of this and im in australia so its hard to get it.Let me know if you can do me a good price. Str8magnum@gmail.com cheers

Old 08-26-2016, 07:48 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Originally Posted by Skidvicious
Hello Mate im just wondering if you would accept 140us im in desperate need of this and im in australia so its hard to get it.Let me know if you can do me a good price. Str8magnum@gmail.com cheers

This post is 6 years old. I doubt it's available. The member who posted this is no longer active on the forum.

Quick Reply: MYGIG Lockpick with Multimedia Cable