Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

2006 dodge ram 2500 quad 4x4 long bed rolled

Old 08-15-2011, 06:50 PM
bjh125
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2006 dodge ram 2500 quad 4x4 long bed rolled

I am selling my 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad crew cab , long bed 4x4 Diesel(5.9) 6 speed,83000 miles, Lonestar edition SLT in Inferno Red.I bought this truck brand new in 06 in Dallas Texas....1 owner of a very rare truck. I have a clear salvage title. I love this truck , and anyone who seen this truck did as well....a tough looking truck!! If it doesnt sell, I will be fixing it by next year. I have allready started on the front end, getting ready to swap drivers door and put the front end together in a few weeks. If you want it , act now!
I rolled it over in Feb. going about 20 mph over a bank and insurance totalled it, and I bought it back with intentions of putting back on the road , but dont have the money to get the top fixed. As you can see in the pics, the roof will either need skinned or a total new roof. not sure. I have allready bought 2 salvage front doors(rears are good) and front fenders. They are allready painted inferno red. I also have a windshield and headlights. The only thing left to buy is the heated towing mirrors and a new bed.will also need fender flares and a hood(current hood could be repaired)(or fix the bed, just the back halves need replaced)
About 2 months before the wreck , I put all new synthetic fluids in the frt and rear diffs , transfer case and tranny. 6 months before I put new tires all the way around it (315-70-17, $1300.00)
There is nothing mechanically wrong, no frame damage or anything. All cosmetic damage. Insurance valued it a little over $32,000 , and if you look around, and find a long bed, they are running about $30,000. Im asking $15,000.00
It has stainless steel Nasta step bars, Ranch Hand front bumper line-X covered, aftermarket wheels, 2.5 inch level kit, rough country shocks and stabilizer.
I also have the stock wheels and tires that go with it. I have never put a programmer on it either...all stock. It has 5th wheel rails in the bed, and I have a brake controller for it, just need put back in.
The interior is in pretty good shape, needs shampooed and theres a couple of holes in the drivers seat. I have a few more pics of it, and have a few of before it got wrecked I think. Any questions just ask, or come by and take a look. Serious inquirerys only!!! Cash only
I have the front bumper , guard, and headlights off of it now. I vaccumed the interior out and washed some mud off of it a couple of days ago. These pics are from right after the wreck sitting at the wrecker yard.
I would be interested in partial trade of a older body style 2500 ext cab 4x4 gas truck, either chevy or dodge, under $10,000 plus cash in good shape. I may also be interested in a half ton Quad 4x4 with a hemi, prefer long bed, but short will probably work to pull my 5th wheel. and miles under 80,000 miles. I can email you lots of pics, a couple can be seen by looking at my Garage photos.Heres some more http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/2549114324.html If interested, email me, and Ill send you some more pics. bobandjulia3@yahoo.com I am located south of Athens Ohio. $15,000.00 OBO Thanks for looking

Last edited by bjh125; 08-16-2011 at 12:35 AM. Reason: pics
Old 08-23-2011, 03:59 PM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

you should upload all your pictures to a site and then post the links to them or the site so we can see them

Old 08-24-2011, 01:38 PM
bjh125
Default more pics and progress

Ok..I have he front fenders on, headlights and the front end back together. I also have the drivers door swapped out and put together. The first few pics were taken yesterday with the new parts on. The drivers door came with the smaller power mirror, and I ordered one for the rt side as well. Will do for now, but will get towing mirrors back on later. Heres a link to the pics.... http://s247.photobucket.com/albums/g...20red%20wreck/

Im not sure if you can see or not, but there is an album in there as well from a couple of years ago of the truck.....

Old 08-27-2011, 03:02 PM
mj23polaris
Professional

how are axles? tires and rims specs?

Old 08-28-2011, 03:53 PM
bjh125

Axles are fine...nothing mechanically hurt. The tires are 315-70-17 Yokahoma Geolander a/t-s , basically brand new

I now have the front passenger door and mirror on. The only thing left is to get tail lights and get the roof fixed. Im going to order some tail lights off of ebay this week , then find out what it cost to get the roof fixed. If anyones interested...let me know now, If I get the roof fixed, Im not selling it.......

Old 09-09-2011, 04:42 AM
bjh125

Sold!!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 2006 dodge ram 2500 quad 4x4 long bed rolled