Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

FS: Tire Balancing Beads for Oversized offroad tires and motorcycles -ceramic-

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 10:45 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 18 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: Tire Balancing Beads for Oversized offroad tires and motorcycles -ceramic-

*UPDATED*

OK, so I am going to sell the remaining balance beads I have left. I threw some in my newest trailer tires and they worked great. Just an idea for you car towing enthusiasts or RV/camper owners and especially Motorcycle owners!!!

These work great for 35" tires that are hard to balance....especially if your using inside sticky weights which don't allow tires to full balance.
use these in conjunction with wheel weights or alone.

These are ceramic, not steel, not plastic and definately not glass. Steel pits aluminum wheels, wears down inside of tires and are very noisy when stopping. Plastic clumps and glass shatters.

You will need to break a tire bead to install these. Break a bead, pour them in and add air. Very easy.

I'll make it simple:
5 - 4oz bags for $25 shipped. (just in case you spill a bag or 4oz isn't enough for one tire
That's $1.25 per oz shipped. It's the cheapest price you will ever find!

You want to measure yourself? I'll dump 25oz in one bag for same price($25). You do the individual weighing. That's $1 per oz. delivered.

I have several pounds left. Let me know what you need.

Any other quantities PM me and we'll work something out.

Last edited by dirtydog; 05-14-2015 at 04:21 PM. Reason: renew ad
Old 05-24-2013, 08:14 PM
jpayne80
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have been wanting to try these out for a long time!

I will take 20 oz, but could send them in five bags of 4oz each? It shows my tire size needs 4oz per tire and it would make it easier if they already divided into 4oz.

I can paypal asap!

Old 05-26-2013, 07:29 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator

Not a problem to sort them out. Just PM'd you!

Old 06-02-2013, 10:03 AM
weedahoe
Hall Of Fame
Hall of Fame Member
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Balancing beads do work. I have them in my Pirelli 325/45/24s on my truck and on my street bike tires. I was very against putting weights on any of my chrome wheels.

Old 06-02-2013, 10:30 AM
jpayne80
Professional

Got'em yesterday, DirtyDog. Thanks a lot!

Old 06-03-2013, 08:19 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by jpayne80
Got'em yesterday, DirtyDog. Thanks a lot!
No prob. Let me know if you need more, hopefully it won't be to replace a bag that you spill out on the floor..

Old 06-20-2013, 03:17 PM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator

I still have some left but the inventory on these is dwindling....hurry if you want some.

Old 07-23-2013, 11:40 PM
spun360
Rookie
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

what if i have used tire slime to fix a flat? should i not use bead weights? if i develop a flat with a tire that has internal weights does that keep me from using fix a flat? imagine how that would all clump up.

Old 07-24-2013, 07:29 AM
dirtydog
Moderate User
Dodge Forum Moderator

Originally Posted by spun360
what if i have used tire slime to fix a flat? should i not use bead weights? if i develop a flat with a tire that has internal weights does that keep me from using fix a flat? imagine how that would all clump up.

Well, ANYTIME you use Slime or Fix-a-flat in your tire...bye-bye tire. You essentially ruin the tire and need to buy a new one anyhow. So, will the Slime cause all the beads to clump..Yep, but the Slime is a temporary fix to allow you to limp home.
Slime itself clumps and will never allow you to properly balance that tire again. Tires that have that stuff in them need to be replaced so worrying about the internal weights will be pointless.

I recommend Slime only to people in dire need stuck out on the road. I always keep a plug kit with me and a mini compressor so I can patch any minor flats in minutes on the side of the road. I would stay away from the Slime if at all possible. And if you have a tire with Slime in it...I would replace it.

Last edited by dirtydog; 07-27-2013 at 01:24 PM. Reason: clarification for troubled readers.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:11 PM
ebxgsxr
Professional

so if i have my tires balanced, how much do i know on what i have to add? is it possible to add too much & mess up the balancing?

Quick Reply: FS: Tire Balancing Beads for Oversized offroad tires and motorcycles -ceramic-