Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Harley tanks & Fender: Attic Find

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 07:27 PM
magnethead
Legend
Received 152 Likes on 139 Posts
Default Harley tanks & Fender: Attic Find

Dad and I just moved and the PO left alot of stuff behind. Going through the attic, I found a set of Harley tanks and rear fender. They are taking up space so I threw them on ebay. Shipping isn't cheap but I need them gone so I'm not asking any specific amount. Looking for any contacts that could help get them sold.

ebay listing- http://www.ebay.com/itm/261571477490...84.m1555.l2649

They are Aqua Pearl main with Silver accent, made for 94 model year but should fit 85-99 or something like that.

Originally Posted by Dealership
Ok so from the general agreement here is that those are off of a mid to late 90's FLSTF which is a softtail fat boy. Probably a 1994 model, the only problem I'm having now is my paint books that year say vivid black not a fancy paint like that. The closest I can seem to find to that is 1998 Fat Boy had a special paint called morroco gray, but it doesn't give me pictures so I'm not 100% that its the right paint. Also we all figure they are worth anywhere grom $300-$500 as a set, might be able to get a little more from someone looking for that specific set. Best of luck my friend, if you need anything feel free to call, e-mail, whatever you need. Have a great day!

Last edited by magnethead; 08-23-2014 at 07:32 PM.

Quick Reply: Harley tanks & Fender: Attic Find