Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Full Mopar PPH 2.5" Dual exhaust /w Vbands (5.9L/360ci)

Old 08-27-2014, 06:01 PM
User
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Full Mopar PPH 2.5" Dual exhaust /w Vbands (5.9L/360ci)

I picked this up from Ryan (98DakRT) back in March of 2013, when he was parting out the red truck. When I got it I had the headers ceramic coated (inside and out), along with the 2 downpipes that connect to the Xpipe. They have been used so the polish is not as glowing as it is in the photos, but now is more a flat silver.

I will ship everything you need to bolt it on, you just need some exhaust gaskets.

I'm getting rid of it not because it's bad, but because I need to go bigger for the new 408 nitrous setup. Not trying to make anything off of it, just trying to pass it along. I paid 1,100 shipped back in march '13. I'm asking the same, and you save 300$ on getting them ceramic coated, unless you want to have them re-finished.

Mopar Full stainless true dual exhaust setup - 1,100 Shipped (lower 48) Canada shipping PM me.
- Mopar PPH headers ceramic coated (dent on passenger side header from control arm lip, polish worn off)
- Vband clamps used instead of 3 bolt flanges (10x easier to install, no leaks)
- 2.5" down pipes ceramic coated
- Stainless X-Pipe
- Dual stainless mufflers (not sure on brand)
- Turn downs (before rear axle on regular cab setup)
- Includes all hardware to install. (Buy your own exhaust gaskets)
- Hanger for exhaust is located near the muffler it bolts into the bottom of the bed in one of the open holes.

Video of the exhaust.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10153953177840611

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Full Mopar PPH 2.5" Dual exhaust /w Vbands (5.9L/360ci)