Notices
User Classifieds Find Auto Parts, Full Vehicles, Part Outs, and any Accessories and Miscellaneous items for your Dodge vehicle
Mark this thread as Unsold

FS[Vehicle]: Immaculate 2006 Dodge Ram 1500, 4x4, HEMI, Colorado

Old 12-18-2016, 08:04 PM
jermag24
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Immaculate 2006 Dodge Ram 1500, 4x4, HEMI, Colorado

2006 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport 4x4, 5.7L HEMI Engine.

It's time to part with my HEMI, going to start a family and am moving on to a sedan. You really won't find a cleaner truck than this, I'm the original owner and have on-time maintenance records that go back to its first service. I get a lot of compliments on this truck. I have always invested in quality, name brand parts and synthetic fluid throughout the truck. It has always been parked in a garage and never smoked in or abused. There is over $6,000 in upgrades and extras that you won't find anywhere else.

Interior:
-10 Speaker Polk Audio premium sound system w/ Kenwood touchscreen DVD/CD player with remote. Includes cable for connecting iPods/smartphones and can be expanded to add navigation and a rear view camera.
-Ram SRT-10 leather/suede sport bucket seats.
-Ram SRT-10 Carbon Fiber/Brushed aluminum stereo surround and center console.
-Ram SRT-10 drivers side pillar with illuminated Optix Pricol Transmission Temperature gauge.
-Ram SRT-10 black door handles and billet aluminum door locks.
-Weathertech all season floor mats.
-Superchips Performance Tuner with transmission tuning upgrade.
-Window tint and a windshield visor to protect the interior.
-Dynamat Xtreme sound damping installed under carpet: Reduces road noise, improves sound system acoustics.

Exterior
-Leer Legend fiberglass topper (Locking glass, sliding windows, access to cab, interior light).
-Truxedo LoPro soft tonneau cover, installs quickly and rolls up to open the bed.
-Harken Hoister Storage System for swapping between topper and tonneau.
-Borla cat-back exhaust that has a deep, clean tone.
-Fastman Ported throttle body.
-Tailgate assist spring installed to make raising/lowering the tailgate much easier.
-OEM Mopar Performance side steps.
-OEM Mopar class 2 trailer receiver, includes hitch and a 2" ball and a 1-7/8" ball.
-Locking tailgate latch for added security.
-Custom painted red brake calipers.

Asking $15,500obo. I live in Denver and have Title in hand. Serious inquiries only, must have cash or certified funds from your bank. No personal checks.

Last edited by jkeaton; 02-15-2017 at 08:07 AM.

Search this Thread