Notices
Archived Classifieds This forum is closed for posting. Expired Classifieds threads only.

Chrome Helmet, KBC

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2004, 11:10 PM
doof432
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Chrome Helmet, KBC

This is a full face, Black Chrome, KBC Wolf helmet.

I can find several pics of the helmet online and will give you the site to look at, but it is not showing black chrome, it is showing mettallic black. The only pic I have of it is from a distance and sitting on my car.

I have only worn it twice. It is an XXL BUT, don't let that fool you. I wear a Large to X-Large and can bearly get this on my head. I will promise you that this helmet should be sized a medium or possibly a smaller large. Pics will not show you how beutiful this helmet really is.

Look at the helmet style and price at http://www.helmetcity.com/page/HC/PR...olfblackchrome
But like I said, for some reason that is not the color of the helmet, that is metallic black. I want $125 for it and we can work out the shipping.

Here is a few long distance pics of it, it will give you an idea of the beauty. I hate to sell this, it is the best helmet I have ever had, but it just won't fit me, it is too small.

[IMG]local://upfiles/1587/Qo415641767.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]local://upfiles/1587/Av698183143.jpg[/IMG]

Quick Reply: Chrome Helmet, KBC