DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   1st Gen Dakota general discussion (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/1st-gen-dakota-general-discussion-150/)
-   -   This is "General Discussion" No Tech Posts (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/1st-gen-dakota-general-discussion/251766-this-is-general-discussion-no-tech-posts.html)

ericemery 07-06-2010 10:03 AM

This is "General Discussion" No Tech Posts

This section is your very own general chat section.

If its 1st gen Dakota related, but not necessarily a tech thread, It belongs in here.

The reason we are implementing this section is to help make our tech sections easier to navigate and easier to find relevant tech related information.

Please keep your general chat in here. Mods will move posts that belong here, to this section.

Thanks!

Bump 07-06-2010 02:03 PM

I like the idea/new section. I HARDLY EVER leave the 1 gen section. Even if I put an "off topic" thread in here it is usually directed at the guys I chit-chat with in the 1 gen section and I want them to see. I just assume that it will be moved after a while.

This is a good place for this. Our own place to BS about our truck stuff. ;)

95_318SLT 07-06-2010 07:03 PM

I'm going to change the rules in here from what ericemery just said. It doesn't have to be non-tech related Dakota talk, it can be completely off topic. All you regulars in here know me and Felipe moderate pretty loosely, so speaking just for myself, I don't care what topics get posted in here. I'll only ask that off-topic stays out of the tech page from now on.

ZackN920 08-17-2010 12:34 AM

Well This is new, cool that we now have are own sort-of "off topic" section. Do the other car/truck forum sections have this or just ours for now?

93_318MAG_4X4 09-11-2010 04:05 PM

Hello all Dodge nuts !

Hi all, this is my first post and my first question. I have used df.com a bunch befor but not as a registered user. My question is: I have seen a lot of commnets on useing the facts section to see the shop manual for Dakota's. I was wondering if it is still available? I'm haveing starting problems on my 93 and am looking for instructions to check fuel pressure.

Thanks guys

kash6972 11-04-2010 08:53 PM

Hey everyone, this is my first post, but been coming and following a bunch of threads for awhile. I was wondering the same as "93 318MAG 4X4". If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks in advance.

ink_fuz 03-11-2011 11:26 PM

hey guys im in need of some help with 92 and 94 dakota stuff 1st is what other tranny can i put in a 92 dodge dakota also can i put a 318 motor out of a 94 dakota in a 92 will it bolt up to the 92 tranny please email me at ink_fuz@yahoo.com

Crazy4x4RT 03-12-2011 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by 93_318MAG_4X4 (Post 2260269)
Hi all, this is my first post and my first question. I have used df.com a bunch befor but not as a registered user. My question is: I have seen a lot of commnets on useing the facts section to see the shop manual for Dakota's. I was wondering if it is still available? I'm haveing starting problems on my 93 and am looking for instructions to check fuel pressure.

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by kash6972 (Post 2312116)
Hey everyone, this is my first post, but been coming and following a bunch of threads for awhile. I was wondering the same as "93 318MAG 4X4". If someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Thanks in advance.

Look in the 1st Generation Dakota sub-forum. Your in the 1st Generation Dakota General discussion Sub-Forum.

Originally Posted by ink_fuz (Post 2444310)
hey guys im in need of some help with 92 and 94 dakota stuff 1st is what other tranny can i put in a 92 dodge dakota also can i put a 318 motor out of a 94 dakota in a 92 will it bolt up to the 92 tranny please email me at ink_fuz@yahoo.com

The 92-95 Dakota and Ram and Van V8 5.2 and 5.9 came with the 46rh.

To all others I am locking the thread. It is not to use for first time posts. If you need help make a new thread.