1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Front turn signal bulb replacement.

Old 08-20-2010, 06:16 PM
hydrashocker
Hall Of Fame
Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

It's ALIVE!..................It's ALIVE!

Muhahaha!

Old 08-20-2010, 08:48 PM
kingoftow
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sensitive bulb changer...

When I started working on cars and trucks back in 1972 I could barely change my own oil. Then I started hanging around my buddies garages, reading everything I could find about vehicles( hot rod magazines, Chilton manuals etc.) and just plain old flat out going at it. Now (Praise God) if it's broken and I can't fix it...you might as well crush it! I said all that to get to this point, some of us are just cut out to be mechanics...those that aren't should not be so quick to discount advice from someone who may know more than we do...I'm the first one to ask someone about a topic that I am unfamiliar with( thats how I learned much of what I know). As for alleyoop,(if you are still hanging out with us) try to stay humble and not so sensitive ...you'll learn more(as I did) and probably make some friends along the way...kingoftow

Old 10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
hammerman33
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by alleyyooper
Please mail me your owners manual.
We bought it used and it came with nothing.
Ask a question and be told to read a manual, What is this fourm about any way.

[:@] Al
there is 1 screw inbetween and at the bottom of where the headlight and side marker meet there is a groove and at the bottom of that groove there is a screw.{it is small so you really need to look} that is where the manual says it is. i am not sure if it is a torx or allen screw the book didnt say.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Front turn signal bulb replacement.