1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Show us your 1st Gen. Durango!

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 08:33 PM
shrpshtr325
THE ULTI-MOD
Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

that_guy, oldschool, ..... pot, meet kettle, kettle meet pot, knock it off and keep it clean,

that_guy, yes it is perfectly justified that this thread has been ustuck, if you feel differently than you clearly cannot read since last time i cleaned it up (yes it was over a year ago, so this unsticking act is very very overdue) i gave a warning about off-topic chit chat (which is what i was referring to in my last post, the talk about 'o nice truck' or 'which headlights are that' and quick responses idc about, its the technical questions that cause issues bc they never get answered unless i come in and answer them) so YES it was perfectly justified in unsticking it.

Originally Posted by shrpshtr325
ok guys, i just moved 85 OFF TOPIC POSTS out of this thread(this is since xmas), i dont mind you guys talking about off-topic posts into the off topic thread, if we cannot keep this thread on topic it will be unstuck.(this is your last warning)

if you need to post off-topic conversation please go here https://dodgeforum.com/forum/1st-gen...ml#post2434459
you guys were warned plenty of time ago, and i have been plenty lenient with unsticking it so quit your bitching, if you want to make a new one thats fine, but if it doesnt stay on topic it will NOT become a sticky

also since some people cannot just take life in stride and have to complain about the consequences of their own (yes others contributed too im well aware) im done with this thread, and so are all of you

Quick Reply: Show us your 1st Gen. Durango!