RKE Programming Using a DRB-III new CTM about to get installed

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2022, 01:20 PM
JIS
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CTM issues

Originally Posted by fcastro
I'll send you a PM
I know this is an old thread but I'm having a similar issue with my 2001 Durango. I replaced the faulty CTM - found one with matching numbers. Seemed to correct the original issues but the security dash light came on. This vehicle did not come with a factory alarm, but I did add one when I bought it new. After diving it for a few short trips around town the factory alarm functionality seemed to engage - the horn is beeping but I can't disarm it. The car starts and stays running but I can't figure out how to disarm/disable the factory alarm. Can this be corrected by reprogramming the CTM? If you're still providing those services I'd like to discuss scheduling an appointment.

Old 12-15-2022, 07:15 PM
fcastro
Professional
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JIS
I know this is an old thread but I'm having a similar issue with my 2001 Durango. I replaced the faulty CTM - found one with matching numbers. Seemed to correct the original issues but the security dash light came on. This vehicle did not come with a factory alarm, but I did add one when I bought it new. After diving it for a few short trips around town the factory alarm functionality seemed to engage - the horn is beeping but I can't disarm it. The car starts and stays running but I can't figure out how to disarm/disable the factory alarm. Can this be corrected by reprogramming the CTM? If you're still providing those services I'd like to discuss scheduling an appointment.
The ctm can't be configured. It can only be programmed to the Durango you installed it into.