1st Gen Durango 1998 - 2003 Durango's

Bucket Seats

Old 05-29-2019, 08:34 PM
Lone Cowboy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bucket Seats

I have a 2000 dodge durango slt. The nearly 20 year old seat cushions are getting a little worn down plus I'm sure the back is as well. Every time I look for parts on the internet I see parts for Rams and every other vehicle but finding replacement parts for the durangos is like hunting hens teeth. Does anyone know where I can purchase new seat cushions or any makes and models of other vehicles that would be the same?

Old 05-30-2019, 11:59 AM
Dodgevity
Champion
Received 376 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by Lone Cowboy
I have a 2000 dodge durango slt. The nearly 20 year old seat cushions are getting a little worn down plus I'm sure the back is as well. Every time I look for parts on the internet I see parts for Rams and every other vehicle but finding replacement parts for the durangos is like hunting hens teeth. Does anyone know where I can purchase new seat cushions or any makes and models of other vehicles that would be the same?
Well, the Dodge Dakotas are the same... 97-2004, you'll have to see which year matches your cloth. See if you can find one at the junkyard (or any Durangos of course), then swap the seat cushions from the passenger seat, onto your driver's seat. I say that because drivers seats are always worn.

Last edited by Dodgevity; 05-30-2019 at 12:17 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Bucket Seats