surviving through mods

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2007, 05:59 PM
brute
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: surviving through mods

ORIGINAL: QuiK615

this is a neon forum stfu with all ur other junk
Excuse me, sir, I'm just trying to get a better understanding and basis about different car communities and people within them. I have not said one derrogatory remark to your or your beloved moderators. I have introduced my personal opinion about a broad variety of issues, just as you have. I am not calling you stupid. I am not disrespecting you. I am letting you explain your views just as you have let me explain mine. If you have a problem with this, then I suggest finding something other than a public forum to discuss your ideas upon. It is public for a reason: people from across the world can input their ideas in relation to yours and have some sort of collaboration effort as to solving problems democratically.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:05 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Comments like this are uncalled for and will not be tolerated. There will be no flaming each other.

Old 05-04-2007, 06:33 PM
QuiK615
Veteran

maybe I should have supplied him with a link to the general deiscussion section, sorry for the rudeness

https://dodgeforum.com/forumid_8/tt.htm
^^off topic discussion

Old 05-04-2007, 07:21 PM
brute

Off topic? This post will be my first off-topic post thus far. With that said, I take offense from your audacity; if you go back and re-read all my posts, I have contributed nothing but my knowledge and opinion based in fact. This is what the forums are about: discussing stuff, disagreeing, learning. The personal attack(s) are very immature and totally uncalled for, as the moderator proclaimed. If someone disagrees with me, I will respectfully present my ideas for them to evaluate on their own time. The original poster's question was answered, and this turned into a healthy discussion. Comments like yours have no place here.

By the way, it appears you know where it is

maybe I should have supplied him with a link to the general deiscussion section, sorry for the rudeness

https://dodgeforum.com/forumid_8/tt.htm
^^off topic discussion
So maybe YOU should post your garbage in there

My opinion is better than your opinion...

Old 05-04-2007, 07:44 PM
QuiK615
Veteran

called mockery... (woohoo fancy word points) and I'm sure the topic starter doesn't want to hear all this extra garbage about who knows more

Old 05-04-2007, 08:44 PM
DOHCgarrett t3
Record Breaker

ORIGINAL: brute

Off topic? This post will be my first off-topic post thus far. With that said, I take offense from your audacity; if you go back and re-read all my posts, I have contributed nothing but my knowledge and opinion based in fact. This is what the forums are about: discussing stuff, disagreeing, learning. The personal attack(s) are very immature and totally uncalled for, as the moderator proclaimed. If someone disagrees with me, I will respectfully present my ideas for them to evaluate on their own time. The original poster's question was answered, and this turned into a healthy discussion. Comments like yours have no place here.
okay, why are you still arguing. you stated what you stated. now leave it at that. its almost like your trying to tell us that whatever you believe is right and what no one else matters. quit down already and give it up

Old 05-04-2007, 08:51 PM
neoncrazy101
Champion

i put $10 on Das winning this debate.

Old 05-04-2007, 09:48 PM
brute

Which debate? We aren't even talking about cars anymore. This guy comes out of no where with his character assassination, and that is not tolerated by the rules of this forum. He called me on "breaking the rules," so I did the same. Now, you people are trying to tell me to leave it alone, yet you posting is just stirring the pot. It's been over 2 hours since I posted on this thread; if I wanted to keep going, I would've replied much sooner to yet another set of smart-*** remarks.

Old 05-05-2007, 12:38 AM
spudsterier
Legend

i still plan on using my udp...i like it way too much
and until i find out first hand what "can" happen, i dont plan on using anything else
my pulley hasnt given me any problems so far in its 50,000 miles of use s i dont plan on abandoning it any time soon

i dont care to know how to work on other vehicles....just the neons because thats all i care to know
i dont know anything about my durango or my old dakota....but i can do anything to the neons
i may just be stubborn, but it has worked for me so far

Old 05-05-2007, 03:39 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker

I'm sure the topic starter doesn't want to hear all this extra garbage about who knows more

actually i do not
this is called a NEON forum
not a "general automotive" forum
if you'd like to talk about "general automotive" then go find one on google
with how things are going with these people who are trying to blow things up when all we talk about are neons...
i won't be surprised if you're banned

and i appreciate the people who have made over 500 posts since obviously they've been around for a while
and probably know a lot more about neons

not 40

Quick Reply: surviving through mods