1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Stock SOHC 132 Hp

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-2007, 05:26 PM
Slashwannabe
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stock SOHC 132 Hp

ORIGINAL: estneon

how old are you only idiots and teen idiots do the N drop i have never done the n drop because i love my cars enough to not brake them for a while.
LoL your only 16 ahahahah which would explain your imature comments in that one thread, I've got underwear older than you.

The Neutral drops I did shut some A$$ holes at Auto Zone up after telling me a SOHC car could NOTburn out at all, when I lit them tires up they $hit themselves and told me how cool it was after and said they have more respect for the car now. (Great Success!!!) The tranny held up for 5 more drops after that and I stopped doing them and car is still shifting good just the front end shakesoff the linelike it always has for 7 months from all that SOHC power.

True love of your car is beating the living $hit out of it and fixing anything that goes out.

Old 06-28-2007, 06:17 PM
estneon
Record Breaker

16 and i don't n drop and news flash impressing ricers and retards is easy shooting your self is cool to some people yet thats the same thing you think is cool doing to your car.age does not matter brains do...so there

Old 06-28-2007, 06:20 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ORIGINAL: Slashwannabe
The Neutral drops I did shut some A$$ holes at Auto Zone
So you impressed some people who know nothing about cars

Old 06-28-2007, 08:05 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

any car can burn the tires from a high revving neutral drop......find a car that can handel it and that will impress plenty of people

those bad *** autozone employees were probally more shocked that you actually neutral dropped it like that then they actually were about the car

Old 06-29-2007, 02:00 AM
95neonriceeater
Record Breaker

i burnt out in my 75 horsepower 63 bug

i bet that makes me so bad ***

Old 06-29-2007, 02:08 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

cool dude

Old 06-29-2007, 03:40 AM
Slashwannabe

I don't really care if the Automatic tranny blows up it gives me a good excuse to throw a 5 speed in. If you guys keep your fluids good levels and know what the car can take you can do Neutral drops without frying it on the first go. I've done 7 to date and tranny still shifts like butter.

If you guys want to see what a SOHC car can do with a good driver come up to Wisconsin and we'll line up your DOHC. That way you guys wont bash those motors ever again.Not tryin to be cocky but these motors never get any respect andI guessyou guys can beleive what you want to believe the SOHC is my secret weapon and don't look at me funny when it gives that DOHC a good race not sayin it will win or how close it will be but I will say the race will be competitive.I'm just telling people my expirence with the SOHC engine and its potential and what I've personally done with it and what I've seen other DOHC cars do. I didown a DOHC 5 speed a few years backand it just hasnt impressed me compared to my SOHC's torque, maybe it was a tired DOHCor just needed a tune up but the SOHC has always been good to me even after 10,000 miles without an oil change and constant rev's past 5600. Its a bullitprooflittle motor from how bad I've beatin it.

I have fun in the car thats all i care about it has great power for a 4cyl and it corners good.

I'm not trying to be cocky or be a know it all but maybe I just havnt owned or rode inthe right DOHC car yet.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:10 AM
mulletman11
All Star

uh enough is enough
its an automatic man, grow some nuts and get a 5 speed sohc, that what i got.
and it will roast any automatic, anyday.
when you control how fast the car transitions, you win. automatics are idiot proof, you cant miss a gear or anything else, the car does it for you. anyone can race in a atx, it takes some brians to run an mtx and know what your doing.

Old 06-29-2007, 04:31 AM
estneon
Record Breaker

you are a idiot slash you have an auto and you think you are bad why don't you race me or a stick shift civic either way you would lose.so just shutup and give respect where it is do dohc's can kill a sohc if the driver is good any body with a 5 speed could if they could drive

Old 06-29-2007, 07:03 AM
Slashwannabe

ORIGINAL: estneon

you are a idiot slash you have an auto and you think you are bad why don't you race me or a stick shift civic either way you would lose.so just shutup and give respect where it is do dohc's can kill a sohc if the driver is good any body with a 5 speed could if they could drive
My car eats Civics for breakfast and SSCavalier's for Lunch and 4.6 Mustangs for Dinner, come up and race me I'm not affraid to challenge a DOHC even if you would win by any margin at least I tried : ) I've had good luck racing a few DOHC cars and I'm confident if things go right on my end I can have a real chance of hanging with one, maybe I've gotten bad drivers in the DOHC cars or maybe the SOHC isnt as slow as people think it is. I don't race in drive I shift it manually. I'm buying a DOHC 5 speed car soon if price is right, I'm going to give the car a real test and see just what I'm missing if anything just to rule out driver error in people I've raced. I never said a stock vs stock SOHC could win outright over a DOHC car I just said you can make the race close with good technique and a DOHC PCM and good Exhaust. Those mods DO ad close to 15hp and ifa 95 SOHC was used with those modsthe race would be very enjoyable to watch, I believe that 15hp gain would put the SOHC engine right where the DOHC is assuming both cars were 5 speedsyou can't deny that it would be not close. Is that a good comprimise?

My SOHC Neon is my economy car/cruise car, It has ***** when driven with amistake free launch, or from a 20mph roll. Dodge caravans take my automatic off the line until about 15mph. I'm not denying the Auto isgeared like$hit,anytime u have a 4cyl reving up to 52mph before 2nd gear comes you have a problem. I'm keeping this car auto for my Girl Friend cuz she can't drive a 5 speed so I'm just gonna get 30hp more somehow and call it good.

My Manual 4 speedNeon with the 331 hemi will own SRT's soon and to ensure that I have a 6-71 Superchargersitting in the garage if any race becomes close. I doubt you would even race ifa Hemi was under the hood of aNeon next to you. I would rev my car up to make the guy think I'm racing just to see him wax me if I seen Hemi car next to me.

Quick Reply: Stock SOHC 132 Hp