1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2008, 12:05 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

I told everyone that jeremy trys to hard for the forum. And I was right. After talking with him I came to find out it was just a huge mix up that is really no ones fault. Like I said before the proccess of shipping and handling can be a hasle, even bigger hasle when the info gets a little mixed up. Specially more then once. From what I read jeremy put alot of effort into trying to make it right. I am sure he could have tried harder. But no one stops there life for shipping a package. I understand everything and wanted to let you know everything will be okay. Even like he said. The wife gets mad at him for being on the forum so much. Atleast ur not waiting months for a $600 ring. But I didnt go and buy another while I was waiting for it to get resolved. That may have caused more problems.

Old 06-20-2008, 12:46 PM
I_Ride_Neon
Record Breaker
Default RE: Hate to do this but I was ripped off by a member here (95to96transplantneon)

You should change the name. Maybe be something like "Issues with 95to96....." Because He didnt rip you off. Its still being worked out.

Old 06-20-2008, 01:27 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

problems or not, i wouldnt wait 7weeks for sumthing....other then being in jail, there is no reasonable excuse for shipping to take that long
$600 is also a little different then the price of the cam...no matter if he went and bought another cam or not, that wouldnt of caused any problems with him getting the original one..
its plain and simple seller irresponsibilty....thats it

Old 06-20-2008, 04:40 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional
Default Problems with shipping

i bought the cam from jeremy because i originally needed 2, that is why i went and got another one, cause even if the other one showed up, i still needed one

its been 7 weeks not months, still a long time, but if he would have told me the whole story the first time, i would have never posted this and would have simply resent him my address to make sure he had the right one, i understand messing up the address, cause i shipped the money order to the wrong place the first time

the only reason i posted this is because the reasons he gave me for it not showing up didnt make any sense, one week he told me that they had tried to deliver it twice and that it was at my local post office, and 2 weeks later he told me it had never left his town in the first place

i resent him my address, if the money order gets here, then ill believe that he really was trying and that this was just a result of handling the information wrong in reguards to letting me know what was really going on

Old 06-20-2008, 05:27 PM
spudsterier
Legend
Default RE: Problems with shipping

ORIGINAL: TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL

its been 7 weeks not months, still a long time,
thats what i meant...everytime i look at this post, i see monthes..not weeks..yet i know its supposed to be weeks....damn..all the drugs im on lately has really been screwing with my head[&:]

Old 06-20-2008, 09:37 PM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

haha Just Say No To Drugs, lol jk

Old 06-21-2008, 10:03 AM
spudsterier
Legend

ORIGINAL: TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL

haha Just Say No To Drugs, lol jk
no its not like that...i need them...
i rolled my atv monday afternoon...dislocated my shoulder, dislocated my colar bone, tore all the tendons in my right shoulder, got road rash on the side of my head, theigh, knee, and shoulder, and took the handlebars in the ribs...doctors put me on oxycodine and 800mg ibuprofens

Old 06-21-2008, 10:11 AM
mulletman11
All Star

holy ****, u ok man?
thats a pretty intense roll!

Old 06-21-2008, 10:39 AM
TOOSTUBBORN2FAIL
Professional

haha i was just messing man

i feel your pain, trust me

i know how that goes, i rode freestyle motocross right out of high school, tour'd all over the west coast. came home for my home show, and as i was coming up to the ramp, the bike hesitated, there wasnt any room to run off, so i pinned it (better to overjump a metal landing then come up short on one, that was before the days of covering the backside with an inflatable pad, back then it was just metal uprights)ended up overjumping the entire landing and landing flat from 40' off the ground, passed out for a few seconds, woke up being dragged by the bike, when it stopped i tried to stand up, and my ankle collapsed, i think i was in shock cause then i tried getting up a second time, ended up with severe road rash on my back ( i was a stupid kid at the time and trying to look cool, only had boots, knee pads, riding shorts, helmet and gloves on, no shirt) a laceration on my bicep that left the muscle exposed, and a shattered ankle that took 6 months to heal, and that was only because i ignored the doctors advice
how much sense does it make to say that if you dont get bloodflow back to the little floating piece in your ankle, that the bone will die and you'll never be able to walk again, and then tell me he wants me not to move that ankle at all and keep it elevated at all times?
after 2 months i started rehabing it myself in the pool to keep weight off, and was jumping ramps with no pain in that ankle at 6 months, the doctor had said it would at least by 9 months before i would walk without crutches

Old 06-21-2008, 10:51 AM
vipersforsale
Record Breaker

I know how the Post Office is and quite frankly, they suck. That being said and true it still doesnt work for me either that it has taken so long for the entire process to come to this and still the buyer has no money and no item. I have been doing biz selling stuff on Ebay since 1999 and have had more than my share of potential disasters with not only the PO but with DHL, FedEx and UPS. But all the same its still the sellers responsibility to make the end consumer happy. Show him the receipt to prove you shipped his item and/or the receipt for the MO you sent in return back to him. If it doesnt come back to the sender you can always use the info on the MO receipt to see if it was ever cashed. Using PAYPAL now-a-days is definitely the way to go if your the buyer. Whether its $75 or $600 doesnt matter... pushing 2 months time is too long for a resolution and at least partial satisfaction.

Quick Reply: Problems With Shipping (95to96transplantneon) )**Issue Resolved**(