1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

Why must some people Rice out their neons?

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 01:22 PM
Captansavaho
Captain
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 96neon69
I disagree, it comes down to personal preference.
so this isnt a story about a neon..but my buddy as an 03 gt and the guy who had it before him made it look like a saleen.. a charger r/t pulls up next to us we race..the charger kills us...we get to the next light and the says " well it looks fast" dont make it look fast unless you can back it up lol cause that was embarrising

Old 03-18-2010, 04:32 PM
Neongreg88
Rookie

idc if its fast or slow... u dont rice out a neon.... its uncalled for... some with a honda but we are talkin morpar her not rice... anyone who agrees with me is on the same page as me and ppl that dont well u dont have to right to drive a neon then cuz its givin ppl like us a bad so..... yea dig

Old 03-18-2010, 04:35 PM
Neongreg88
Rookie

that ****in green 2nd gen is ****in stuped.. wtf see **** like dat is bull****.. i got a tach in my car but i acullty us it ....

Old 03-31-2010, 11:21 PM
Nuklhed074
Veteran

Originally Posted by 96neon69
I disagree, it comes down to personal preference.
yeah it is preferance and some people prefer to be gay...explain to me what a body kit,wing, lambo doors, or any other mod that your using to make your car look awesome and fast, are gonna do? nothin you can make it look "sweet" and be a *** or you cand go fast and then make it look sweet..there is 2 scenarios to this 1. you pull up at a red light in your tricked out neon with your body kit and your wing and some idiot noone that knows anything would be like" yo that car looks fast" so you pull off with your fart can and auto trans and you the laughing stock for them and all the people they tell that story to. or 2. you pull up in your stock looking neon that you built the motor in instead of wasting your money on stupid shiv and same persons like look at this dump of a grandmas car and you roast'em hittin limiter and the bov is screamin...you tell me if you wanna be a 1 or a 2 ill stick with 2 lol

Old 03-31-2010, 11:50 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^^But some people don't care about speed. Thats what you can't seem to understand. Some people like the "style" more than the "go". I can appreciate a neon that has the Xenon body kit, lowering springs, Rota X rims wrapped in some nice rubber and have a stock engine. Nothing wrong with that unless they pull up to the starting line at their local dragstrip.

Old 04-02-2010, 09:36 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

yeah most that have a bodykit nice wheels and drop and different tails and headlights and vertical doors and so on are mostly just out for showing there neon or sportcompact off and not really into racing anyone . Me Im into show with a little go with my neons. been showing my neons for yrs. Rice is just ones op anyways not everyones. Not everyone is afraid to be different .

Old 04-03-2010, 01:59 PM
Nuklhed074
Veteran

das what you described is a nice car i agree but wings vertical doors and racing seats and bull**** is jus gay

Old 04-03-2010, 09:24 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

nuk your neon is pretty nice lookin but for shows your going to see vertical doors and wings and racing seats its all show mods some of you who think these things are rice dont get show tuner rides. Those mods you guys think are rice do very well in shows and just different ways to mod you may not like them but alot of others do.

Old 04-03-2010, 09:26 PM
das2123
Legend
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's all about personal preference. I personally would like to have my stock looking ACR with a nice turbo in the engine dropped with Mopar springs and Koni adjustables. SRT4 ACR seats, 15" Rota rims, custom front lip and a decent sound system.

Others want all the show. I don't fault them for it, different folks, different strokes. It's what keeps us unique. And hey, if people didn't rice out their cars, who would we point and laugh at???

Old 04-06-2010, 10:40 PM
Nuklhed074
Veteran

yeah das i agree 100% and yeah a show car sure but whats the point of a non functional car? i jus dont get non funtionality and why people like it

Quick Reply: Why must some people Rice out their neons?