1st Gen Neon 1995 through 1999 Neons

1998 Dodge Neon Highline

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2024, 12:46 PM
NeonOwner22
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 1998 Dodge Neon Highline

Hello,

I am new to this forum and am looking for general Neon Highline value information. I have a 1998 Dodge Neon Highline (VIN #: 1B3ES42C4WD711119). It has 68,000 original miles, bright red color, sport cloth interior, power windows, door locks, mirrors, power sliding sunroof, cruise control, automatic transmission, 2.0 SOHC engine, aftermarket Kenwood Bluetooth CD stereo and speakers. Everything works as it should and the car is in great condition, inside and out. Overall, a great little car, but I am looking to sell it because I no longer need it. I have been told these cars are somewhat sought after. Just looking for general information on what it would be worth? Any help and/or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance. I can provide pics if rerquested.

Old 08-13-2024, 02:27 PM
dodgetruck2
Record Breaker
Received 66 Likes on 65 Posts

Kelley Blue Book is your best bet.

I helped my grandpa sell his Plymouth breeze a couple months ago. 78k, 2.4L engine, sitting in it was like the day it was sold new, even the smell almost. He got
$2500, his price, I'm not sure if there was negotiating.

Internet is a terrible place for price estimated. I could line up hundreds of people and they'll say oh that's definitely worth XXXXX, but I bet not one of them would open their wallet and pay you for it.

I'd do clean private retail off NADA or KBB, is you think its special add15-20% to the price and see what happens. If they are sought after, you're looking at a very limited market and you need to find it.

If you really want to try it out, call the boys at bring a trailer.

Price is 200% how fast and how badly you want to sell it.

Quick Reply: 1998 Dodge Neon Highline