2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

2008 Avenger with buttons for uconnect within radio panel but not equipped...

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2011, 04:30 AM
mandolynchesser
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question 2008 Avenger with buttons for uconnect within radio panel but not equipped...

How do I equip and how much should I expect to pay?Would I be better served buying a jupiter jack or equivilent, lol?

Old 11-01-2011, 11:25 AM
DodgeCares
Champion
Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by mandolynchesser
How do I equip and how much should I expect to pay?Would I be better served buying a jupiter jack or equivilent, lol?

Mando,

Mopar makes a Uconnect kit for some radios but not all. I have seen prices range from $300-$500. I suggest checking with a dealer to find out if your radio is compatible with the kit and get the part number. Then search net with part number for best price.

Old 01-21-2012, 07:19 PM
lxman1
Site Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

www.mopar.com. The UConnect module is available from your dealer. We had it installed on our 09 Caliber by the dealer as a I'll buy if you add it free" kinda deals. It works just as good as the factory instaled unit in my 08 Ram.

Shows to be $257 on the Mopar site.

Here is a good site with good prices

http://www.moparsupercenter.com/ucon...9.html?cat=102

Last edited by lxman1; 01-21-2012 at 07:25 PM.

Quick Reply: 2008 Avenger with buttons for uconnect within radio panel but not equipped...