2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Fuse for Rear Defrost

Old 01-18-2016, 05:51 PM
Eric Brewington
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fuse for Rear Defrost

I've got a 2014 Dodge Avenger and the rear defogger doesn't appear to be working at all. I suspect it may be the fuse but I'm having trouble locating which one I need to change in the box.

I brought the car via CarMax and it did not come with a manual. I managed to download one but having a touch time figuring out which fuse I need to check.

Thanks for any guidance. I'm loving this car!

Old 01-18-2016, 07:01 PM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 333 Likes on 297 Posts

Does not look like there is a fuse. Page 101.

http://www.fcaworkvehiclesus.com/dod...ger-UG-2nd.pdf

Meaning it's probably a relay. Back probe the connector with a meter and check to see if your have 12 volts going to it. Still under factory warrant?

Old 11-16-2018, 12:24 PM
kalin friemoth
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tipm or

Lol dang bro
Originally Posted by Eric Brewington
I've got a 2014 Dodge Avenger and the rear defogger doesn't appear to be working at all. I suspect it may be the fuse but I'm having trouble locating which one I need to change in the box.
I brought the car via CarMax and it did not come with a manual. I managed to download one but having a touch time figuring out which fuse I need to check.

I think its the tipm or called a fuse box. Basically the wires fry before the fise in this box mine was rear defrost but im lucky because they are usually affecting fuel pumps starters and even main computer the only fix is to replace. If you have a v6 better bend over for the $1200 part plus labor
Thanks for any guidance. I'm loving this car!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fuse for Rear Defrost