2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

Trying to install Leather Seat

Old 04-05-2017, 06:04 PM
tsvallette
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to install Leather Seat

Hi everyone I have a 2008 Dodge Avenger.... Standard not an SXT or RT. So I got the car really cheap because it was in a small accident with a deer. So I picked it up for $600 thats right really cheap and it drives! Anyways I am redoing the inside. I have replaced most of the interior with all black interior, leather rear seat and leather passenger seat. The issue is that the car originally came with cloth standard seats. The leather seat has a different wiring harness with 4 wires I think. I am assuming that the leather seat is heated but my original wiring harness only has two wires. Can anyone tell me what the leather seat wires are for and or does anyone know where I can get a wiring diagram so that I can just wire in my 2 wires?

Old 04-06-2017, 08:01 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 334 Likes on 298 Posts
Old 04-10-2017, 10:59 AM
tsvallette
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jkeaton
Thank you, I have already clicked on the link before putting this on the forum. After looking at the diagram I was a little flustered due to all the information and was hoping that someone on here had already did the conversion.

Search this Thread