2008 - Current Dodge Avenger The new Dodge Avenger gives a sporty look to the often drab mid-sized sedan class, with the possible future option of AWD and a performance engine upgrade.

2013 avenger fuel issues

Search this Thread

Old 09-13-2018, 10:20 AM
thea_marie17
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2013 avenger fuel issues

i have a 2013 dodge avenger with 60500 miles on it. I cannot nor can my father figure out what is wrong with my car and we been working on cars together for as long as i could remember. My gas gauge doesnt read right. I now says at a full tank of gas my gauge reads empty only when it is turned over. It will read correctly when it is just on and not started which is why i dont think its the gauge itself. I cant park in my driveway bc its a hill n it wont run. I know its not my fuel pump bc i just put my 2nd one in on saturday. I really dont know what is wrong with my car. Its the only one i have and i have to put my 3 year old in it i cant have to worry if i am going to make it within miles of mine or my mommas house. My dad and i were thinking maybe its the fuel regulator sensor which is on the circuit board. Please help!!!! I cant afford to put it in shops n pay 100+ just for diagnostic tests

Last edited by thea_marie17; 09-13-2018 at 10:23 AM. Reason: forgot to add detail
Old 10-10-2018, 10:26 AM
GAvengerfan
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Another possible source of info for you

Hi.. If you're not already a member you might also join AvengerForumz.. lots of knowledgeable folks there for our particular rides. I seldom see posts that have been up for more than a day without a reply or several suggestions.
Sorry I cant help with this specific problem.

Quick Reply: 2013 avenger fuel issues