DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Dakota general discussion (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota-general-discussion-151/)
-   -   i hate minivans! (accident report) (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota-general-discussion/252501-i-hate-minivans-accident-report.html)

00dakSport 07-10-2010 06:38 PM

i hate minivans! (accident report)

3 Attachment(s)
i was at work having a cigerette after lunch and i here this guy back into my truck. then try to leave after getting out and looking at my truck. hit me spuare in the bottom of the door. turned out to be a lil dent but after someone wrecked my last truck while it was parked i was pissed. got a police report and everything but have to wait a few days to get another form.

what do you think, this guy have enough room?

Attachment 80646

Attachment 80647

Attachment 80648
right above the middle of the step.

thunder98110 07-10-2010 06:50 PM

is it the silver van, if not, either way he had enough room to back out, you were in your spot within the lines. his fault.

ccrunner 07-10-2010 07:40 PM

Actually he is pulled forward a little far. But either the van ****ed up.

thunder98110 07-10-2010 07:51 PM

Originally Posted by ccrunner (Post 2196133)
Actually he is pulled forward a little far.

yeah true but hes not halfway in the street obstructing the pulling out area.

00dakSport 07-10-2010 09:17 PM

yea it was the silver van, it was a dodge actually. usually we have 2 trucks parked there so i parked in the middle to keep a-holes like this away. but i got no paint damage so were hoping to fix it.

looking at the picture now, the only way he could have hit me was if he went against the arrow. tommorow im either going to park on the grass or take up 4 spots on an angle.

Josh Abels 07-10-2010 11:56 PM

yea anyone that drives a mini van can't drive, i hate them with a passion and am very out spoken about how people that drive em can't drive and how people in the city i live in can't drive lol, its pissed off a lot of people when im at work, but they can suck it its all true

tmerritt530 07-11-2010 12:29 AM

A few years back I saw a woman in a van backing out and got a yellow barrier pole stuck between the drivers door and wheel. I've driven these vans they aren't THAT hard to drive?

Some people shouldn't drive

dodgeramguy85 07-12-2010 07:35 PM

The problem is the cigerette if you werent hooked it would of never of happened haha im just messing with you but really the van driver is a major dumbass he would have to back straight out without turning the wheel pretty much. I have only driven a van like 3 times and I still think you should need to have a cdl to drive one its like as long as a school bus lol

00dakSport 07-12-2010 08:25 PM

haha yea right if i didn't just have the cig the guy would have gotten a red brick thru his window. yea the guy was a dumbass, when i asked him for his info he said he doesn't give out private info. i got it from the cop later, even the cop hated the guy. he said something like he wanted the real police there. park police hate that s***. so she layed into the guy, pretty funny.

00dakSport 08-12-2010 12:48 PM

finally heard back from the guys insurance and im going to the shop tomorrow. best part is there covering the rental, which is going to be a newer ram. i never wanted one but it'll be nice to drive someone elses for a while. i just hope they dont stick me with the 3.9l. come on rc hemi lol.