2nd Gen Dakota general discussion This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen Dakota. Non tech related Dakota threads belong here.

some changes to my Dak.

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 10:24 PM
fourpointseven
Professional
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some changes to my Dak.

Hmm, so i got some work ahead of me this summer.. I'm going to do some upgrades to the ol 2004 sas'ed dakota... im excited to start working on it again, Not so excited to spend the money lol...

As to when i get home from school, I'm going to get my:

1) Trans cooler(i'll be doing some research on here for the installation)
2) im going to get a couple more " of Height and adding 39's OR 40's depending If the 30 Spliners Can handle it in the Dana44..
3) im going to upgrade the 9.25Crysler axel to a Ford dana60. (so IF you are looking for a decent price on a Detroit locker for a 9.25 stick around sometime in march, april, mayISH.)
4) and the best aftermartket bumper going for the dak, the Stealth and a 9g winch!!!!!!

she's gonna be roarin again this summer, im so excited to hop in that beast and hammer down whatever gets in my way!!

Laugh, live....DAKOTA

Old 01-13-2011, 10:27 PM
thunder98110
Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

sweet, you never did give us that walk a round video did you? i wanna see some more pics of your filthy dak.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:32 PM
fourpointseven
Professional

you know what dude.. that post totally reminded me about that walk around.. :@ I'm very forgetfull as to getting my redseal towards my trade. i've been flat out dude, but dont worry.. You'll be the first to see when i get this sucker back on the go. dont worry. i'll have my subs, roaring along wit those glasspacks

i'll do a serious breakdown walk around for yahs.

Old 01-13-2011, 10:36 PM
fourpointseven
Professional

which totally reminded me... I just recently bought a GO pro Camera called the *HD go pro Hero* i got hook ups to mount on my truck So im gonna get some great footage!! :

check this, this is the first video i took with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFcXZtnU12A {what a nice Little camera} i recommend!!

Old 01-14-2011, 01:22 PM
DakMan6704
Captain

Construction behind my house is going to be a very mud-filled spring for the Dak...happy about that, sad cause more retarted houses people cant afford going in...

Old 01-14-2011, 07:21 PM
dodgeramguy85
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by fourpointseven
which totally reminded me... I just recently bought a GO pro Camera called the *HD go pro Hero* i got hook ups to mount on my truck So im gonna get some great footage!! :

check this, this is the first video i took with it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFcXZtnU12A {what a nice Little camera} i recommend!!
Do you like your go pro I was lookin at them last night I know I dont really need one but would be fun to have.

Quick Reply: some changes to my Dak.