2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

save$$$$friend parting out 2001 4x4 qc

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2012, 08:32 PM
dirtpiler
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default save$$$$friend parting out 2001 4x4 qc

hey guys a friend of mine has a 2001 4x4 quad cab slt, he rebuilt the motor and spun a bearing on the test drive and doesnt want to do it all over again so in an attempt to regain his losses he is parting it out, as of right now the truck is 95% complete, the whole 4.7 motor is good and has lots of new parts except for bearings lol, trans is auto, color is maroon all of the body is in great shape all suspension is in good shape i think truck has 129000 miles wheels are 16 inch factory with decent 265 75 16, he has bedliner, interior is black cloth 40/20/40 front seat with power drivers seat he also has some aftermarket tailights bug deflector and grill/brushguard and side steps all of which are still in box, once again he is parting it out so if you need one component of a system its yours as long as its still there< truck is located in lynchburg va if you dont know where that is its about an hour from charlottesville two hours from richmond an hour from roanoke and 3-4 hours from northern va dc etc, he will take parts off and ship or you can pull your own for a cheaper price. just send me a private message if you are interested and i can give you his # thanks guys hope this helps someone

Quick Reply: save$$$$friend parting out 2001 4x4 qc