DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Dakota Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota-tech-67/)
-   -   been awhile!! PICS!! (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota-tech/372012-been-awhile-pics.html)

crateampsrock 03-10-2014 09:45 PM

been awhile!! PICS!!

4 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone... so Ive been away doing the whole life thing... the dust has settled and its time to get back into the routine... just wanted to show you guys the Dak... She is not like most of them out there... Mine gets to see some actions... I'll put them in order... top one is when i first bought it, 2nd is after about a year... 3rd is custom build motor, 4th is most current... lights on bull bar are different... and there are now two of them... with new BFGoodrich Rugged Terrains. i'll put an updated picture up tomorow. Hope you all enjoy.

Attachment 37245

Attachment 37246

Attachment 37247

Attachment 37248

dodgeramguy85 03-11-2014 09:26 PM

Looks good. Btw what the heck happened to that rig that is off the road with a trailer on?? Im hoping there is a road on the other side of him lol

bpark8824 03-11-2014 09:30 PM

Yeah seriously, wtf happened? Perfectly dry road?

Blacknights 03-12-2014 06:01 AM

Looks awesome man! I'm jealous. I'm a volunteer firefighter in a rural district in MO. Are yall a POV department or do yall have trucks and you're allowed to respond POV? My Dak is going to get lights and a siren in May but I am planning on doing something similar to yours. Only difference because of the brush seasons here my Dak might get some modification into a light duty brush truck: 30-50 gallon tank & pump, 2 blowers and 2 rakes. If you got any advice on gear for trucks or just want to chat about calls and apparatuses I'm always curious to see what other departments do and chat with fellas.

crateampsrock 03-12-2014 01:19 PM

the rig was hauling off old tires out of a yard and completely missed the driveway and found a muddy ditch. Blacknight, our department allows POV to station, but im actually an officer so I can POV direct to scene. We are a small department with only a light duty rescue \ brush truck, and a tanker.

crateampsrock 03-12-2014 01:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
She needs a bath but this is a current picture.

Attachment 37218

magnethead 03-12-2014 08:00 PM

I noticed you went from stock to HID Halo to clear corner. Didn't like the HID pattern or how they looked on the truck?

Blacknights 03-12-2014 08:54 PM

Ya we're like that but only chiefs can pov to scene. Ours isn't small but we have departments like that around us. We've got 10 trucks (one out of comissin though)

dodgeramguy85 03-12-2014 10:03 PM

Never liked the looks of halos on dakotas always looked weird!

crateampsrock 03-12-2014 10:06 PM

They are still HID, i didnt like the look of the eagle eye halos... i thought they looked like bug eyes...too much goin on for me so i ditched em... i got em if anyone wants them...cover shipping and they are yours...

our department has 4 trucks and a boat, but two of the trucks are out of service, one with a blown motor and the other, which we actually worked on tonight needs batteries and a ton of small things, been sittin for a couple of years...