DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Dakota Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota-tech-67/)
-   -   windows smashed out (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-dakota-tech/70465-windows-smashed-out.html)

BlackDak07 08-22-2006 06:05 AM

windows smashed out

so i was at a party tonight (i was not drinking) and i got in a fight over some girl. she told me she dint have a boyfriend...sooo after i get done kickin the **** out of this kid because he smashed a beer bottle over my head, he left and about 20 mins after he left he came back and smashed all of my windows out and my windshield

i know it was not right for me to beat his ass but come on....you dont mess with another mans truck

erock92kota 08-22-2006 09:21 AM

RE: windows smashed out

Huh. That sucks. Sounds like youve got yourself in one nice perdicament. I would of left after beating his ass just for that reason. They normally come back and wantto find a way to get back at you.

When I first started dating my wife, I was driving around in a Daytona Shelby. She had a very jealous ex that wanted a piece of me. But, I guess he was also too afraid to approach me at the same time. Not that I like the trouble, but, well....you know how it goes apparently.

Fortunately for me, when he decided he was gonna deface my car to get me fired up to go after him........he vandalized the wrong car. It was the one sitting next to mine.

He used a barrage of silly string, some sharp object to cut all four tires, and put a brick thru the windshield,drivers window, and the sunroof. He then proceeded to take a bat to the entire car, and urinated all over the interior. He used some spray paint and wrote she belongs to me on the hood. Can we say issues?

I had to run out to the car to get something and saw the car next to mine. I ran back into her friends lil get together to tell them what I had found. It was her friends b/f's car. That dude called the cops. They picked his ass up and brought him back. One of her friends was outside enjoying a smoke and said that she saw him there earlier, but that he said hi to her n stuff and said that if my wife was there he was leaving. He asked her which car was mine I guess, and apparently she must of pointed out the wrong one. Nice. Then my misses filed a restraining order a couple days later when he showed up at her dads house screaming and balling. I wasnt there for that, but they told me all about it.

Well enough rambling about that. Hope you insurance will cover the windows. Then make his ass pay for them.

Lata

Chris 08-22-2006 02:49 PM

that sucks man. i say you beat his ass again.

rhowe 08-22-2006 10:24 PM

i peed in my wife's brothers car, and on me. it was on the way home from my bachler party.

Mean Green 08-22-2006 11:56 PM

[sm=funnypostabove.gif] Oh that's freakin' HILARIOUS!!!

RP Racing940 08-23-2006 02:01 AM

Simple. File assault and property damage (find out how much to replace all the glass and how much damage your state needs to go for felony criminal damage) charges on him.

BlackDak07 08-23-2006 02:44 AM

oh ya i forgot to mention that i have 5 staples on the top of my head from the beer bottle

Mean Green 08-23-2006 03:08 AM

Get him for all of that + pain and suffering. Any piece of **** that will go after your truck deserves to get butt raped in prison for at least 6 months. :D

Chris 08-23-2006 02:20 PM

hahahaha. he is going to need staples for his ass cheeks!

OldDodgeDriver 08-23-2006 03:29 PM

So the catalyst for all this violence and ill will was some lying split-tale that gets her kicks watching guys beating the crap out of each other over her???? Why didn't you just walk away from the -itch? Now all you got is staples and a f'd up truck. [:@]