2nd Gen Dakota Tech 1997 - 2004 Dodge Dakota Tech - The ultimate forum for technical help on the 2nd Gen Dakota.

1997-2004 dakota parts manuals

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 08:02 PM
Friar Tuck
Captain
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking

Originally Posted by VEETEN
So Heres my agitated update.
Wednesday some one thought it would be a good Idea to change the password to the account I posted above. Well that person from in or around Manchester, TN. has ruined it for everyone here. I closed the login above.
Im posting this here because the DAK seems to be the most downloaded file. And last night I had 2 people with the same last name ask for 6 different years of parts manuals within 3 minutes.
Why would you need that many unless you wanted to take them and put them up on another forum? I doubt someone has a 97 98 99 00 etc.
So after proving the above email was mine to google I hope the person who changed it gets f'ed over!
These PDFs were provided to members of DF by me for their exclusive use, I did this to show my appreciation to its members for all the help they give me and others.

I don't know why people have to ruin it for others.
Sorry Rant over

It wasn't me, but I do download manuals to my PC in order to be able to help troubleshoot other members' problems. I am retired, and spend a great deal of time assisting others on this forum and DodgeForum.

Old 06-03-2016, 06:33 PM
VEETEN
Captain
Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Friar Tuck

It wasn't me, but I do download manuals to my PC in order to be able to help troubleshoot other members' problems. I am retired, and spend a great deal of time assisting others on this forum and DodgeForum.
Your like me then, I like helping people and paying it forward.
I've had many members here help me through in the past, so I wanted to do my best to help as many as I could.
It just sucks when people come here and take info to another site.
Just join here and all will be good. LOL
PM me if you have any issues Friar!

Old 06-16-2016, 10:20 AM
Lobbber
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello.

I'm new to the forums, although I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad cab. I need to do some repairs and order some parts (glove box is stuck and my cup holders broke). I was hoping to download the parts manual and service manuals, but the links dont work. How can it get these?

Additionally, if anyone knows where I can get the cupholders...even used....please let me know...I tried a few local junkyards and no joy.

Thanks!

Old 06-17-2016, 08:16 AM
VEETEN
Captain

Originally Posted by Lobbber
Hello.

I'm new to the forums, although I have a 2000 Dodge Dakota Quad cab. I need to do some repairs and order some parts (glove box is stuck and my cup holders broke). I was hoping to download the parts manual and service manuals, but the links dont work. How can it get these?

Additionally, if anyone knows where I can get the cupholders...even used....please let me know...I tried a few local junkyards and no joy.

Thanks!
Pm me your email
I think have the service manual as well

Old 06-17-2016, 04:59 PM
VEETEN
Captain
Old 07-26-2016, 04:38 PM
Bryan Goodman
Default Awesome

Thank you soon much for the manual!

Old 09-02-2016, 06:12 PM
ffarris

Does anyone have any manuals for a 1998 Dakota 3.9 Extended Cab? I'm new, but I can see I'll be spending a LOT of time here. Just spent the last 6 months running all new brake lines/rotors/drums/pads/hardware from the front back, reran almost all the wiring to the rear, new spring shackle (worst car nightmare ever for me), bodywork, new right LBJ, amplifier and new wiring/speakers, exhaust connector at a break just before the cat, and much more. Finishing the exhaust manifold gaskets tonight and it should be done. For now.... I think a lot of people would have thrown in the towel long ago, but I will drive that beast till it explodes. I originally got it 3 years ago because it had 85K miles and was a 5 speed, but it evolved into true love.
I picked up a heck of a lot of tricks that I'll be happy to share here in the future. Great group of people.

Old 09-03-2016, 07:52 AM
VEETEN
Captain

Originally Posted by ffarris
Does anyone have any manuals for a 1998 Dakota 3.9 Extended Cab? I'm new, but I can see I'll be spending a LOT of time here. Just spent the last 6 months running all new brake lines/rotors/drums/pads/hardware from the front back, reran almost all the wiring to the rear, new spring shackle (worst car nightmare ever for me), bodywork, new right LBJ, amplifier and new wiring/speakers, exhaust connector at a break just before the cat, and much more. Finishing the exhaust manifold gaskets tonight and it should be done. For now.... I think a lot of people would have thrown in the towel long ago, but I will drive that beast till it explodes. I originally got it 3 years ago because it had 85K miles and was a 5 speed, but it evolved into true love.
I picked up a heck of a lot of tricks that I'll be happy to share here in the future. Great group of people.
Post 25 above has the 01 service manual. The links at the begining of this thread have parts manual for the 98

Old 09-03-2016, 01:23 PM
ffarris

The links work fine, but the login has changed. He said he had to change it because people were mucking around with it.

Old 12-13-2016, 08:46 PM
Dog_party

Thanks for all your selfless work on this VeeTen! Sorry some have taken advantage of your giving nature. I successfully downloaded the AN for my 2003 Dakota, but I have managed to miss any link to a FSM for a 2003 Dakota. Would you happen to know where I might locate one?

Quick Reply: 1997-2004 dakota parts manuals