2nd Gen Durango 2004 - 2009

Dash Guages

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2018, 11:34 PM
BBICLBIC
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Dash Guages

Hii please help. I have no Dash Gauges working ,No turn Signals working ? Started when I was trying to install a Aftermarket Stereo in my 2004 Dodge Durango Limited .What a night mare that turned into .I never did get it to work right .So anyway I went to start the Durango and it would not turn over .I found I had a Bad Starter Relay under the hood in 1 of my fuse boxes . Then after getting a new 1 installed I went down the road now I have no Dash Gauges .No fuel gauges no temp ,no speedometer ,No Amp ,and no turn signals .My emergency flashers Do work and the Gear indicator show what gear I am in .I checked all Relays and fuses all good .I am stumped. Also right now there no stereo in the Durango got to order a new factory 1 . Not sure if that's got anything to do with my issues .Thanks For any help .

Old 02-12-2018, 08:28 AM
jkeaton
DF Admin
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 335 Likes on 299 Posts

Probably fried some fuses trying to install the head unit without disconnecting the battery Check all your fuses.

Old 02-15-2018, 11:40 AM
BBICLBIC
Rookie

yes thank for your help . I checked all fuses again and all the relays have checked out .Someone told me since I had unhooked the Bluetooth Motorola old system that that might have to be put back into Durango I will try that today .ok thanks

Old 02-23-2018, 07:31 AM
hichamaziz
Amateur

some fuses perhaps

Old 03-04-2018, 06:53 PM
BBICLBIC
Rookie

Well I have given up on installing a 2 pin aftermarket audio system in my 04 Durango .I finally found a nice used factory 6 stackable cd player and am & FM with Nav .That alone was a big chore .Cost me $270 Dollars .So hopefully I am feeling good enough to get her put in and hopefully all my Dash gauges and turn signals come back and work .If not I will yell again .I have checked every fuse and relay a few time all are good . Inless there something I am missing and not seeing ,Thanks for your help if u know of anything else I might do or check ? also I tried a few times to do a reset with the key and pushing trip mile button k .

Quick Reply: Dash Guages