2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

1 week after lowering w/ rims w/ paint (pics)

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2007, 12:04 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: 1 week after lowering w/ rims w/ paint (pics)

Could be a little lower IMO, but the car still looks great!!

Old 09-19-2007, 08:45 PM
dodgeneonz
Veteran

Hey thanks for all the comments guys... sorry i've been having quite a few tests the past few days... so been kinda unresponsive for awhile, well, i'm glad it doesn't look flashy to you guys... i've seen people who painted their caliper red or blue and match their drum with the same color as the caliper and to me personally i thought it looks really bad... (no offense to anyone who did) but then i don't want to have the rear drum all rusty and i've heard that switching to a disc brake isn't worth it. So that's why i need it rustless and stock/factory looking. Anyway, yeah, i like the vinyls too... that's the only thing that's holding me back from getting the projectors (doesn't work with the vinyl). adionik... i know you like the rear lip... but i like your srt front bumper [X(]makes the car look more agressive. neonRT... yeah, i agree with you that it could be lower... but what i really want was for the edge of the tire to fill the whole fenderwell... well, not the inside but just so that it seems like the wheels are fit snugly in the wheel well... kinda like the scion tc... but i realize even just lowering it more would only decrease the space between the top of the tire and the fender well... but there's still gap to the left and right of the tire... unless anyone had any suggestion as to how to reduce the fender gap all the way around the tire. Only way i can think of is a bigger overall diameter wheel... but then the odometer's gonna be off and then i probably would run into issues of rubbing...

Old 09-20-2007, 12:27 AM
04 mo neon
All Star

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

Could be a little lower IMO, but the car still looks great!!
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Thanks 03'

Quick Reply: 1 week after lowering w/ rims w/ paint (pics)