Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2007, 12:12 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default some one please help

talk about bad luck
i got bite by my dog on thanks giving then it got infected
i got the clutch and rack for my car but the rack didnt wanna fit so the mech filed the piece that going into the steering knuckle got that to work but by then i was so sick from the dog bite i had to go home.
i get a lil better and i go to get my car i get my car and im driving home and then guess what the ****ing car turns off on me then its doesnt do anything when i turn the key while i clutch so i had to push this ****ing car out the ****ing way with my swollen and infected leg and jump in it while its moving to jump it guess what it didnt turn on
well it did but very faintly and it just turned off again.
then i go to the hospital cuz the leg was getting worst then i get a ****ing doc that doesnt speak enough english and she made me stay for a week a whole week and then in that week they forgot to give me my meds
then they cut all the infection out all the way down to the bone. grrrr
anyway back to my car

i did the on off on off on thing and didnt get a code the mech tried to hook up his snap on scanner and it didnt turn on when it was pluged in.
then he tried to jump the starter using the starter relay and a pos terminal and a wire
it started to crank over but weakly but didnt start
i have power everything and everything works the radio the windows but when i clutch and turn the key nothing happends nothing at all some one please help me please
any guesses at all
some one said it was the starter
but it turned off on me while i was driving and it died the gauges slowly went down
oh and the horn doesnt work ethier everything was working till i had these things replace

Old 12-09-2007, 12:43 PM
whtdoesitmatter
Captain
Default RE: some one please help

idk computer maybe or do u hear the fuel pump click on when u turn the key? try tapping on the gas tank with a rubber mallet along with the computer also do u here ur starter trying to start?

Old 12-09-2007, 12:58 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

you know i dont hear the fuel pump turn on like before
and why would i hit on the comp with a rubber mallet?
and nothing happends wen i turn the key the only way to get the cranking sound is to jump the starter relay
sooo ?

Old 12-09-2007, 01:59 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

bump

Old 12-09-2007, 11:47 PM
noen_newbe
Veteran

re you ****ing kidding me ?
ive been gone all friggin day and no one has the slightest idea? or is that no one gives a **** and doesnt wanna deal with my **** wat ever man

Old 12-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Mat00ES
Captain

My buddy had a probelm like this with his golf, if you can look at the connection between the two cylinders(I think ones a selenoid). his was rotted out and wasn't giving enough power to to crank over.

Mat

Old 12-10-2007, 12:20 AM
Dimas
Rookie

prob. doesn't help but on my way to a wedding w/ gf the car (ford tarus) the lights in the car goes out and then eventually the whole car turned off on us, it turned out to be the alternator.

Old 12-10-2007, 12:33 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

that kinda help thats what i have been told but what id ont get is why off while i was driving and then i have enough power for everything.
i dont know wtf like i have the worst ****ing luck in gthe ****** lamezt pos *** **** god im so mad sorry guys but this annoys the hell outta me
please man some one steer me int he right directions i wanna enjoy my header that i installed and didnt get to enjoy

Old 12-10-2007, 12:59 AM
Mat00ES
Captain

A bad alternator sounds like another good idea, pull it and have them test it. If its not charging your battery right, then that will cause it to die on you while your driving.

Mat

Old 12-10-2007, 01:13 AM
noen_newbe
Veteran

ok but wouldnt i atleast get the cranking sound even if its a half assed on
cuz the only way i get one now is if i jump the relay
thanks for the help guys i dont mean to question your guesses but this is all new to me and
liek i was told once your born ignorent and you will remain ignorent cause there is never a way to learn everything or soemthing like that