Leather Interior

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2008, 02:03 PM
03neonRT
Grand Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Leather Interior

ORIGINAL: srtgtr34

some1 will try to put that six speed in there neon srt4.
The bellhousings are different, so saying it would take a lot of work would be an understatment unfortunately.

As for there being "tons" of mods for the Caliber SRT-4 right now, Modern Performance has 12, yes, TWELVE mods for the Caliber SRT-4 at this time.

Its already insane that the price of this thing is over $27,000 with all the major options installed, and when the Ralliart comes out later this year for $25,000 with a dual twin clutch transmission, and perhaps even cheaper (think 04-05 Neon SRT-4 pricing, hell yeah.) with a traditional manual transmission the Caliber will only lose sales in the segment. The new Ralliart is what the new SRT-4 should have been, but Dodge just failed again. Just like how they're making the Demon front wheel drive and slapping it ona Chery paltform. Ugh. [:'(].

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Than how about the lowering springs that work on a evo or sti they might work maybe they both awd. Im going to email modern to see when they are getting any caliber lowering springs in.
Thats just ridiculous, the springs from an EVO or STi are definitely not cross-compatible with a Caliber.

Old 01-19-2008, 02:12 PM
AirWolf

If you search on the net like I did you can find alot more places that have mods for the caliber srt4 . Oh yeah found some eibach sportlines or prokit for your caliber non srt4. 199.00 bucks and I think they come with free shipping modern performance is the place.

Old 01-19-2008, 04:01 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

You saw that ralliart too. Yeah they are really nice almost look like the evo and guna be a bargain even fully loaded cant wait to see them on dealer lots.
And since we are off topic any1 see this video of the nissan GTR
http://www.edmunds.com/apps/vdpconta...eoID=20191618/
Wow right. nice sound,FAST, one of the best looking cars i have ever seen, Wish i could afford it.

Old 01-19-2008, 04:02 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

Car will dominate high end sport cars

Old 01-19-2008, 05:21 PM
AirWolf

ORIGINAL: 03neonRT

ORIGINAL: srtgtr34

some1 will try to put that six speed in there neon srt4.
The bellhousings are different, so saying it would take a lot of work would be an understatment unfortunately.

As for there being "tons" of mods for the Caliber SRT-4 right now, Modern Performance has 12, yes, TWELVE mods for the Caliber SRT-4 at this time.

Its already insane that the price of this thing is over $27,000 with all the major options installed, and when the Ralliart comes out later this year for $25,000 with a dual twin clutch transmission, and perhaps even cheaper (think 04-05 Neon SRT-4 pricing, hell yeah.) with a traditional manual transmission the Caliber will only lose sales in the segment. The new Ralliart is what the new SRT-4 should have been, but Dodge just failed again. Just like how they're making the Demon front wheel drive and slapping it ona Chery paltform. Ugh. [:'(].

ORIGINAL: AirWolf

Than how about the lowering springs that work on a evo or sti they might work maybe they both awd. Im going to email modern to see when they are getting any caliber lowering springs in.
Thats just ridiculous, the springs from an EVO or STi are definitely not cross-compatible with a Caliber.
Well you never know and I found some springs that fit a caliber and caliber srt4 over at modern. Ill wait until the stage3 coilovers come available for the caliber srt4 by far the best drop out there .

Old 01-19-2008, 06:44 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

the caliber's are still pretty new, so there is not many parts out and as for the srt 4 parts on modern they are about the same as the ones for the regular caliber right now.

Old 01-19-2008, 07:08 PM
AirWolf

I know and I would start out with little engine mods like what they have than when the bigger engine mods come out I would get them. I love the exhaust on the caliber so would probably stick with that for awhile . Looks pretty mean for a single exit exhaust. I would go with the sportlines or prokit for your r/t both drop nicely.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:02 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

1 problem with dropping it its a AWD.

Old 01-19-2008, 10:27 PM
srtgtr34
Record Breaker

you wana know sumthing funny u guys are helping me out more than the people on the caliber forums. lol

Old 01-19-2008, 10:50 PM
dtjackten
2nd gen neon peace keeper

^^ lol, hahaha, accually air wolf is helping, i think the rest of us r kinda bashing, i just think dodge screwed up, they made the caliber rt awd, and the srt not????? does not make sence to me.... i like my neon, but after test drivin the caliber, i would not spend that much money on it...... no offence of course

Quick Reply: Leather Interior