2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Compressor Connections 03 neon

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 10:36 AM
redsl
Rookie
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Compressor Connections 03 neon

My car (03 SXT) had no compressor. (it was missing when I bought it). Can someone tell me where the wires (black/blue)from the larger connector towards the pully goes. Someone said to the fan but the wires are kind of small because the other wire that plugs directly to the fan is yellow and is thicker. I have a single fan. please help I want to get this up and running, the smaller connector at the back I have the wire there to plug in so thats ok. thanks to everyone that will respond.

Last edited by redsl; 07-08-2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:32 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Here is the DB/BK wire coming off of the compressor. It goes to "C101," which is a rectangle 16-pin connector that to me, based on the descriptions, connects somewhere near the firewall?

Old 07-08-2010, 06:32 PM
redsl
Rookie

The old connector went to the fan (well it was wired in series with another wire that comes from the fan relay) I just don't know how this wire is going to go up to the ac relay. I thought the other two wires that go into the round clip presssure switch came from the relay. That clip and wire is present and clearly attaches to the compressor at the rear. The diagham is good but I can't read it properly. would rather just see a picture of the compressor with the wires and where they are going.

Old 07-16-2010, 08:58 PM
redsl
Rookie

I used your schematic to trace the wires. I found out that all the wires were connected to the wrong places. I rewired the entire A/C system. It was charged up today and it works great . THANK YOU

Quick Reply: Compressor Connections 03 neon