2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

replaced headlights now im getting an error code p1193

Old 11-20-2010, 04:07 PM
ryman117
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default replaced headlights now im getting an error code p1193

alright. so i just changeed my headlights but i had to remove the air box to get one of the headlgiht bolts out. and after installing new headlights and replacing the air box, im getting an error for the inlet sensor which i hooked back up the exact way it was before i took it out., and now the check engine light is on... the car was fine before heasdlight installation and still drives fine and sounds fine. but im just wondering if anyone has any ideas as to why it says error p1193 and how to get rid of it.... also have error p1684 which is the battery has been removed in the last fifty starts..... any ideas...? its got me baffled and i dont really want to drive it if the check engines on....

Old 11-21-2010, 02:23 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

The battery code is completely ridiculous. Ignore it. I don't know why someone would go to the trouble of making a code for that.

As for the other, have you tried resetting the light and seeing if it comes back on?

Old 11-21-2010, 03:25 PM
ryman117
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah i completely agree with the battery but i wnnet over everything and checked all teh stuff it was fine and as i was driving i went to pass someone, downshifted and gave it a bit of gas and the light went out, so that was nice. lol

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: replaced headlights now im getting an error code p1193