2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

Looking For Pictures of Late Model Neon's on Red and Blue Eibach Springs

Old 02-22-2011, 03:59 PM
SRT-OSO
Amateur
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking For Pictures of Late Model Neon's on Red and Blue Eibach Springs

I'm trying to decide between the different Eibach springs for my car. I would appreciate it if folks who have one or the other post pics of how their cars sit. I want to lower the car to get it off its tippy-toes, but I don't want to run into the problem I had with one of my Audi's where I couldn't use a car wash because the suspension was hitting the rail. I'm not too worried about snow, just the car hanging on car wash rails. LOL... can't have that.

Cheers!

Old 02-22-2011, 06:37 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I would get the blue ones than prokits are a nice drop but not low like the red ones which are the sportlines which are crap on stock struts.

Old 02-22-2011, 08:50 PM
TaterTodd
Professional

The Prokits, the ones I'm looking at, drop the car about 1.5" ... I figured it would be a smoother ride than anything lower ...

Old 02-22-2011, 10:43 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

Yep prokits would be a nice and safe drop if you want low low than the sportlines would be the springs you wanna go with. If I did not have bc coilovers to put on I would go with the sportlines and blues seeing I love the low low look.

Old 02-23-2011, 12:41 PM
SRT-OSO
Amateur

I'm not planning on running the stock struts. I'm going to use Koni yellows with them. Rather than discussion of what rides nice I was hoping for some pictures differentiating the look between the two.

Old 02-23-2011, 07:34 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

I dont know if many on here have either setup for lowering springs you might want to check 2nd gen forums or srt forums they have a lot more dropped on sportlines and prokits over on both forums also theres cardomain.

Old 02-24-2011, 12:14 PM
SRT-OSO
Amateur

Originally Posted by showsxt
I dont know if many on here have either setup for lowering springs you might want to check 2nd gen forums or srt forums they have a lot more dropped on sportlines and prokits over on both forums also theres cardomain.
Do you have the URL's for either of those forums by any chance? I'd really appreciate it. I don't want to go the coilover route on this car because it's my driver. I want it to be nice, but not bank-breaking nice. I'm putting my money into my SRT's and my bike.

Old 02-24-2011, 06:21 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

Sorry never knew how to link stuff just type in srt forums and 2nd gen neon forums and youll come across those two and you might want to be a member of srt forums seeing you have a srt4 caliber in my op a little nicer than the srt4 neon and you have a srt8 300 which are very nice also. I would drop your caliber with coilovers and maybe the srt8 300 also.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:36 PM
SRT-OSO
Amateur

I plan to do suspension on the SRT cars, but I also want to do springs and shocks on the Neon. It's a really nice little car, and I want it to be nice as possible. I'm already a member of the Caliber SRT4 Forums and the Chrysler 300C Forum. My questions here are relevant to my Neon.

Old 02-25-2011, 01:56 PM
showsxt
Record Breaker

Not very many neons are dropped on sportlines or prokits that I can find Ijust see the green ones and yellow ones and most are dropped on coilovers. If I find some that are dropped on the two your lookin for I will try to link it if I can. You can try cardomain under the neons they have all gens over there.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Looking For Pictures of Late Model Neon's on Red and Blue Eibach Springs