2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

2004 neon rear door

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 05:49 PM
04sled
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2004 neon rear door

as stated I have a 2004 neon and want to replace the passenger rear door. It is a manual door was wondering how hard it will be...

Old 09-16-2011, 07:13 PM
leprechaun1874
Professional

No need to post it in two sections. Obtain 'new' door. open old door, remove bolts holding old door on, remove old door. Put new door on. Shouldn't be that hard.

Old 09-16-2011, 10:25 PM
04sled
Banned

huh, thanks was looking for more detail.there is more then 4 bolts. reason for the second post is I believed it was in the wrong section, If you dont know then just dont answer dont be rude and say "Obtain 'new' door. open old door, remove bolts holding old door on, remove old door. Put new door on. Shouldn't be that hard."

Old 09-17-2011, 03:12 AM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I don't think he was trying to be rude by making it sound simplistic; it is rather simple. Open and support the door. Disconnect the harness. Remove door check strap, upper and lower hinges and remove the door. Six bolts and one connector. I'm not sure how much more detail can be provided as to loosening six bolts and unplugging a connector.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:42 AM
04sled
Banned

See I think not! 27 or so other people looked and did not answer because they did not know, but your boy condescending as hell put his 2 cents in. People start crap then have other people fight for them I think that is funny.. Is he your lover? How do you know what he ment? Why are you so connected with him? Are you in his head? Now I have questions you can answer, but How you can answer how another person feels is just impossible. But I guess for two know it all's like you guys it's just another day. Asimple innocent question went south because two people know it all.. I thought this site was to ask questions when we are not sure and have no judgement on how hard the job at hand is. I WAS WRONG...

Old 09-17-2011, 07:55 AM
04sled
Banned

lets see if you are a fair person. I just did what your boy did same words to several post. lets see if someone gets mad at me, will you come and save me too...

Old 09-17-2011, 03:54 PM
leprechaun1874
Professional

Well, I don't need anyone to 'come to my rescue'. It is a simple procedure that you obviously can not perform. open your door and look at the situation. Take out the bolts holding the door since the only wire that should be going to the back door are for the locks, remove that and swap the doors. There is no need for you to get butt hurt because some one explained how to do it in real simple terms. If you want someone to swap the door for you just ask. People that don't take a look at what they are trying to do and just ask 'how do I do this?' do not need to be turning wrenches.

Last edited by leprechaun1874; 09-17-2011 at 03:56 PM.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:34 PM
darthroush
Section Moderator
Dodge Forum Moderator
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by 04sled
See I think not! 27 or so other people looked and did not answer because they did not know, but your boy condescending as hell put his 2 cents in. People start crap then have other people fight for them I think that is funny.. Is he your lover? How do you know what he ment? Why are you so connected with him? Are you in his head? Now I have questions you can answer, but How you can answer how another person feels is just impossible. But I guess for two know it all's like you guys it's just another day. Asimple innocent question went south because two people know it all.. I thought this site was to ask questions when we are not sure and have no judgement on how hard the job at hand is. I WAS WRONG...
You start more crap than most anyone else in this section, in your posts, because every time someone gives you an answer that includes something along the lines of "it's simple," you turn into child saying people are "being mean" to you. Ladies sign up on this forum and ask questions on how to do something. They don't get their panties in a bunch if someone says it is easy...

Feel free to click the logout button and you won't have to deal with all of the "condescending" remarks around here.

Originally Posted by 04sled
lets see if you are a fair person. I just did what your boy did same words to several post. lets see if someone gets mad at me, will you come and save me too...
I doubt anyone will get a stick up their *** like you, but if they do, sure. I'll tell them it really is easy.

Old 09-17-2011, 06:36 PM
leprechaun1874
Professional

And you felt the need to send me a pm and call me a ***** bitch? That shows you have no maturity. I answered your question in the simplest terms. You got pissed off because I told you that it was an easy process if you look at it. It's not like rebuilding and engine or carb. So quit being a ****ing bitch about it and go fix your ****ing door or log out and don't come back. This isn't your mommies house, this is the internet. You will come across people that **** you off all the time. Learn to take the bs like the rest of us.

Quick Reply: 2004 neon rear door