2nd Gen Neon 2000 - 2005 2nd Gen Neon

maybe a silly question, but, what model do I have? ES? SE?

Old 10-11-2006, 11:01 PM
Pablodragon
All Star
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default maybe a silly question, but, what model do I have? ES? SE?

I had been posting that I have a 2004 SE model...but I have also seen mentioned an ES model.....

bought mine used back in August, used, I know it is pretty much a base model, it's not an SXT... it came with air and a cassette (first thing I changed out)..but no power locks or windows, just the steel wheels with hub caps... 2004 did they call that an SE? or maybe a ES?

Old 10-11-2006, 11:21 PM
Izero
Champion
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: maybe a silly question, but, what model do I have? ES? SE?

ORIGINAL: Pablodragon

I had been posting that I have a 2004 SE model...but I have also seen mentioned an ES model.....

bought mine used back in August, used, I know it is pretty much a base model, it's not an SXT... it came with air and a cassette (first thing I changed out)..but no power locks or windows, just the steel wheels with hub caps... 2004 did they call that an SE? or maybe a ES?
well i have a 2001 and that sounds like mine b/c i dont have power doors or windows but mine had a CD changer..... mine is an ES though... you can always google your VIN # and it should tell you what it is.....

Old 10-12-2006, 12:17 AM
BDM
Veteran

If that's your red neon in your avatar then yes, you have an SE. ES's are 02s 01s equivalents if I'm not mistakened.

If I were you I'd take the black rubber off your doors. It would look a lot nicer. I got an SE too, check my sig. :]

Old 10-12-2006, 12:44 AM
SupermanNeon
Professional

ORIGINAL: BDM

If that's your red neon in your avatar then yes, you have an SE. ES's are 02s 01s equivalents if I'm not mistakened.

If I were you I'd take the black rubber off your doors. It would look a lot nicer. I got an SE too, check my sig. :]
I have those moldings also...can i take them off also..they are the same color as the car..and what do i use to take them off??

Old 10-12-2006, 12:53 AM
BDM
Veteran

I just ripped it off. =P It left an outline of gluey stuff in some places, but if you remove it slowely you can aviod that. Then I just picked off the gluey stuff. Came out fine. :]

Old 10-12-2006, 01:55 AM
Pablodragon
All Star

Actually, need to update my avatar...have already removed them... yer right, they just pull off.... left a bit of the adhesive, but I just used my thumbs to 'roll' it off...ended up with blisters on both thumbs tho! Doh!

...and on the original question, I forgot the VIN # tells all...just went thru my official paperwork and found the window sticker thing and it was labeled as an SE....

...also funny, it listed the features and one was tilt wheel...hmmm.. now I'll have to look, but I don't think I have a tilt wheel..

Old 10-12-2006, 07:03 PM
Midnight SRT
Nightly Creeper
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

SE, for sure, no doubt...

Old 10-22-2006, 05:12 AM
thisisrightnow

I just ripped it off. =P It left an outline of gluey stuff in some places, but if you remove it slowely you can aviod that. Then I just picked off the gluey stuff. Came out fine. :]
you have my car, haha. referring to the picture. except my hubcaps look different.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: maybe a silly question, but, what model do I have? ES? SE?