2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2013, 08:10 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by crazzywolfie
ya. i have been occasionally driving my dads ford but it gets great gas mileage. 18-20mpg but it is smaller than my truck and has a 5 speed. i also lent my ramcharger to my sister so i have been kind of limited to what work i could do to my truck with no back up transportation.

Turbo 95 V8 Dakota Walk Around - YouTube
^^ You know that's Hahns5.2's Dak right?

Old 08-01-2013, 08:11 PM
stewie01
Legend

Speed test from my MikroTik Groove to our MikroTik Router at the PoP:

Name:  bandwidthtest_zps17cd8bbc.png
Views: 21
Size:  272.4 KB

Almost 20Mbps

Old 08-01-2013, 08:17 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
^^ You know that's Hahns5.2's Dak right?
i know and the video is only about a month old. that guy must have forgot about us. looks like he has done a few upgrades. i actually searched youtube for one of his video's to show someone on another forum and found this new walk around.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:07 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
you're alive!
Phew! I was getting worried there for a minute!

Originally Posted by Jigabop
(it was one of your tow mirror analogies)
Hmmm. I think it was: Two mirrors extended with no trailer is like wearing a condom with no woman.

And wouldn'tcha know it, there's some kid fresh out of high school running around here like that all the time now. I was going to say something to him, but I heard him talk... he's from South Oklahoma from the sound of it, probably around Houston. I figured it probably wasn't worth the effort once I heard that. I'm not from or even a fan of New York, but:

Old 08-01-2013, 09:17 PM
stewie01
Legend

Craigslist ad over mattress for sale from a relationship gone bad:

The pain of my broken heart now means less back pain for you! This is basic law of transference type ****. I'm pretty sure the physics work out, but then again -- I paid my college roommate who was a scholarship student to do all my take-home exams so I can't be entirely sure.
So here's the deal: $150 and it's yours. No catch. Get this f**king mattress out of my life.

It's a plush queen-sized Simmons Beautyrest. It's three years old, and feels like you're sleeping on a f**king cloud -- even when you're unknowingly sleeping next to a lying cheater. In a bad relationship and have to lie next to the constant reminder that you didn't go to grad school so that you could move and get engaged? Then this is the bed for you, it will get you to f**king REM and for 6-8 hours every night you'll forget that you're sleeping next to a sociopath. There are no stains, and this thing hasn't seen action in a while.

I thought about giving it away for free, but then I figured, what the hell -- sell the bed, and go buy a Fleshjack and a handle of whiskey. And that's how I settled on $150. This thing is priced to move. It's worth much more than the price, and I figure that even someone who is looking at Craigslist on a Tuesday morning could easily afford it. So don't email me with your lowball offers. And don't agree to $150 and get to my house and offer $100. Because that would make you a lying cheater, and I would rather set the mattress on fire and throw it out of the window rather than sell it to you. Seriously, I will lose it.

Priority will go to those who can come get this literal bed of lies today, as I've got the entire Fiona Apple and Alanis Morissette discographies to get through.

And no, I won't help you get it out to your car. There are only eleven steps up to my apartment. You figure it out. I was going to sell the mattress for $200 but I figured it was worth the $50 to watch someone else have to struggle over this oppressive burden. Not a deal-breaker, but it would help immensely if you looked like my ex as I would love to see an entitled, Ivy-League-educated ******* struggle with this thing. But totally not necessary.

Old 08-01-2013, 09:21 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was on Irving today for a Glenn Beck taping. Studio audience FTW!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:26 PM
stewie01
Legend

Originally Posted by dodge dude94
i was on irving today for a glenn beck taping. studio audience ftw!
= fail!

Old 08-01-2013, 09:29 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
Phew! I was getting worried there for a minute!

Hmmm. I think it was: Two mirrors extended with no trailer is like wearing a condom with no woman.

And wouldn'tcha know it, there's some kid fresh out of high school running around here like that all the time now. I was going to say something to him, but I heard him talk... he's from South Oklahoma from the sound of it, probably around Houston. I figured it probably wasn't worth the effort once I heard that. I'm not from or even a fan of New York, but:
I love you too, Unreg.

At least I know who will be left after the race war....

Old 08-01-2013, 09:30 PM
dodge dude94
Banned Goober Smoocher

Originally Posted by stewie01
= fail!
Too bad. I got on TV to an audience of thousands (at least, I don't remember what his viewership is).

Old 08-01-2013, 10:19 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Originally Posted by dodge Jigabop
Yeah suzuki just doesn't make appealing cars...

I'm not even a fan of their dirt bikes...

however they aren't going anywhere as far as street bikes are concerned...

between the GSX-R and the Hayabusa...they have a strong hold on the crotch rocket market...
i kind of like the look of some of the older Suzuki dirt bikes. they couldn't be too bad. my aunt still has hers after 20+ years and it still runs great.

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen RAM Forum OT thread