2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

Dodge Forum Will Be Famous

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 03:58 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Dodge Forum Will Be Famous

Ok so like most of you might know i have been deployed, and im soon to come home in less than a month. Well the past 3 weeks me and some buddies have been workin on a Top Secret project. you ever see those videos of people bored in iraq? well thats basically what it is. its us doing our alert launch and recovery stuff on a mini f-16 we made aha. anyways, so there is some scene where everyone was gonna be doin something that they wanted to do, and then we would get the scamble scramble scramble call. so of course, in my scene im sittin on the computer lookin on our forum. anyways, were in the editing stages of it, and when its done it will prob. be on youtube or something ill be sure to show yal. prob put a Special Thanks slide in there and put our forum on it.

Old 07-23-2010, 04:04 PM
Sheriff420
Grand Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Bored soldiers tend to find ways to entertain themselves in humorous ways from some of the videos I've seen. We'll be waiting for that video.

Have you made scorpions and camel spiders fight in a box yet?

Old 07-23-2010, 04:12 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker

have not found one scorpion, camel spiders yes, and cobra's yes. and tons of gieco's

Old 07-23-2010, 05:24 PM
mr freeze
Veteran

Glad to see my tax dollars being spent so wisely on bored soldiers.By the way,there is a guy named Bin Laden that might need to be captured,Oh well.Maybe after another 3000 people die we can start another useless and unnecessary war in nation that had nothing to do with it.

Old 07-23-2010, 05:52 PM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mr freeze
Glad to see my tax dollars being spent so wisely on bored soldiers.By the way,there is a guy named Bin Laden that might need to be captured,Oh well.Maybe after another 3000 people die we can start another useless and unnecessary war in nation that had nothing to do with it.
I agree with you. Just don't tell bush that he attacked the wrong country.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:06 PM
beefythedodge
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

easy there gentlemen, no need to go there. all that **** is not his fault, he was just talking about a funny video.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:25 PM
dodge15004x45.9
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Oh I know its not his fault and I don't really care if he dose it or not. I mean I looked at joning the army for a little while there but I make more as it is now so why would I take a pay cut to get shot at.

Old 07-23-2010, 06:41 PM
beefythedodge
Veteran
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

then dont, lmao. no one is holding a gun to your head. ;-)

sorry i just had to throw in the super weak pun. :-/

Old 07-23-2010, 06:47 PM
mr freeze
Veteran

I'm just saying at my job if you dont have anything to do I'll either find you something or send you home.We got a border down south that needs securing more then Iraq.Shouldnt be a bored soldier as long as we have illegals jumping the gate and only inspecting 1% of all ships(nuke???) that come into our nation.Too much waste in government in money and employees doing nothing.

Old 07-23-2010, 07:06 PM
ryan0714
Record Breaker

well anyways... this topic was meant to be fun but now i regret even puttin dodge forum in the damn video. and for Mr. Freeze you are harpin on military people not havin anything to do? well it kinda depends on what the persons job is. like mine for instance normally, i would be workin my *** off launchin and recovery planes all the time and being a busy little crew chief. But, because i have excelled at my job and achieved things that other people have not, i do "Alert" which means basically we sit ready to go when some **** goes down. so most of the time its a big break and change of pace, a well deserved spot. And how i earned it you ask? well there is a annual event thats a world based event between different countries, and its based on the fighter wings flying and maintenance abilities. well last year in 2009 my base and fighter wing got elected by our top general's in the air force to go compete in it. the USA had never won the event. so we worked our *** off practicing, when over there and took 1st place in 3/4 events, and the event i did which was the "Alert Scramble Launch" procedures, the 2008 winner did the alert aircraft launch in 2 min 15 secs, and we blew that out of the water doing it in 1 min 36 secs. so there for i dont wanna hear you say that i have not or am not doing anything. thanks.

P.S. here is the link to the Air Force News.
http://www.af.mil/news/story.asp?id=123176075
and yes i work at a guard base, but im active duty, its a new thing the air force is tryin to do. "Do more with Less" kinda concept. being able to intergrate active duty with gaurd units so that they can deploy for 4 months at a time rather then have to get 3 bases together for one deployment and only go for a month and a half.

Quick Reply: Dodge Forum Will Be Famous