2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

What do you guys think?

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 04:31 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Haha yea i loved helping my dad with anything and everything growing up. I will be doing my best to teach her how to fix things on her own because i have personally seen many women get taken advantage of because they dont understand how something works. Im looking forward to teaching her everything i know and makin her my "little helper"

On another note when we were getting the ultra sound done today and the nurse told us it was a girl, the old lady looked at me and said HA and you thought it was a boy. I kindly looked at her and said its ok a girl has little hands and get into the tight to reach spots on the truck!!

Growing up my dad and older brother always had me help them with things. I lost my brother 9 years ago due to a drunk driver. He taught me alot of what I know today and I couldnt ever thank him enough for what he taught me. I am looking forward to being able to pass my knowledge along to my kids..

And the old lady said its going to be a long time untill i get my little boy!!! HAHAHA yea we shall see.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:03 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,380 Likes on 3,120 Posts

Originally Posted by dlyter09
Haha yea i loved helping my dad with anything and everything growing up. I will be doing my best to teach her how to fix things on her own because i have personally seen many women get taken advantage of because they dont understand how something works. Im looking forward to teaching her everything i know and makin her my "little helper"

On another note when we were getting the ultra sound done today and the nurse told us it was a girl, the old lady looked at me and said HA and you thought it was a boy. I kindly looked at her and said its ok a girl has little hands and get into the tight to reach spots on the truck!!

Growing up my dad and older brother always had me help them with things. I lost my brother 9 years ago due to a drunk driver. He taught me alot of what I know today and I couldnt ever thank him enough for what he taught me. I am looking forward to being able to pass my knowledge along to my kids..

And the old lady said its going to be a long time untill i get my little boy!!! HAHAHA yea we shall see.
We know what causes that now.......

Good Luck man.

Old 09-30-2011, 05:07 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha thanks man

Old 10-01-2011, 11:39 PM
gdstock
Legend
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Hey, congrats! Life will never be the same. Had 2 boys. Both of mine were under the hood with me from the time they could walk. Driving a tractor by 9 or 10, pick ups by 13.

They are both mechanically inclined. One used to turn wrenches on semis (now he's in law enforcement) and the younger one has his own construction company, and a number of project cars. Step sons - not so much. can't even change their own oil. Such a pain trying to get one of them to troubleshoot issies form 400 miles away.

Nothing better than kids - other than grand kids. Actually make my living in child protection field.

Teach that girl everything you can - so car salesmen and mechanics don't take advantage of her!

Quick Reply: What do you guys think?