2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

ROTM Voting Is Open

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2013, 02:09 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts
Old 01-15-2013, 03:47 PM
merc225hp
Champion
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Post deleted

Last edited by merc225hp; 01-15-2013 at 08:19 PM.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

there are no shots at anyone in this thread?

and posts all look about normal for 2nd gen section...where be the issue merc?

Old 01-15-2013, 06:29 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The actual voting thread Jigabop.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:32 PM
HeyYou
Administrator
Dodge Forum Administrator
Received 3,387 Likes on 3,127 Posts

Originally Posted by stewie01
The actual voting thread Jigabop.
I read the voting thread, and didn't see anything too untoward... did I miss something? Has it already been cleaned up? What??

Old 01-15-2013, 06:37 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HeyYou
I read the voting thread, and didn't see anything too untoward... did I miss something? Has it already been cleaned up? What??

The original posts were edited.

Think everyone just needs to "shake hands" and move on. Let the voting continue....

Old 01-15-2013, 06:39 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It has been cleaned up for the most part.... There was a lot of poking at people and whatnot... The normal stuff that seems to be going on a lot lately.. This forum isnt the same that it used to be thats for sure.....

Old 01-15-2013, 06:53 PM
Jigabop
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

gotcha, I do see that most posts are edited in there...sorry. thought y'all were talkin about this thread.

yeah, y'all just need to chill out and quit whining/bashing each other. it's ROTM not who is a bigger douche and who is holier than thou...

I'm still a bias vote, but all 3 rigs are better lookin than some of the rides i've seen in previous ROTM votes...

I don't care if you bought it or built it or what, its the trucks we vote on, not the work ya did to get it there, or who is better than who.

If moochoff ever gets his truck in there, I will probably vote for it cause its cummins powered

we all vote for what we like...I don't really care who is popular or not in the forums...I happen to love diesels and I will vote for diesels if they show up in the ROTM. I don't care if its a fugly liberty...if its diesel, I'm in! give me 3 diesels in a rotm or 2 even...it will be a much tougher decision for me.

point is: y'all are making this sh*t about yourselves when you shouldn't be. You should be just putting the trucks out there and keeping your damn traps shut and let the judges (us) decide what we like better. we don't need your opinions or input to try and sway the votes.

Old 01-15-2013, 06:58 PM
dlyter09
Champion
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jigabop
gotcha, I do see that most posts are edited in there...sorry. thought y'all were talkin about this thread.

yeah, y'all just need to chill out and quit whining/bashing each other. it's ROTM not who is a bigger douche and who is holier than thou...

I'm still a bias vote, but all 3 rigs are better lookin than some of the rides i've seen in previous ROTM votes...

I don't care if you bought it or built it or what, its the trucks we vote on, not the work ya did to get it there, or who is better than who.

If moochoff ever gets his truck in there, I will probably vote for it cause its cummins powered

we all vote for what we like...I don't really care who is popular or not in the forums...I happen to love diesels and I will vote for diesels if they show up in the ROTM. I don't care if its a fugly liberty...if its diesel, I'm in! give me 3 diesels in a rotm or 2 even...it will be a much tougher decision for me.

point is: y'all are making this sh*t about yourselves when you shouldn't be. You should be just putting the trucks out there and keeping your damn traps shut and let the judges (us) decide what we like better. we don't need your opinions or input to try and sway the votes.

couldnt have said it better myself..

Old 01-15-2013, 07:17 PM
crazzywolfie
Legend
Received 71 Likes on 67 Posts

Dalton: All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.
Dalton: If somebody gets in your face and calls you a **********, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.
Steve: Being called a ********** isn't personal?
Dalton: No. It's two nouns combined to elicit a prescribed response.
Steve: What if somebody calls my mama a *****?
Dalton: Is she?

Quick Reply: ROTM Voting Is Open