2nd Gen RAM general discussion/NON-tech This section is for general discussions about your 2nd gen RAM. Non tech related RAM threads belong here.

The Official 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2016, 03:10 PM
Gary-L
Legend
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by UnregisteredUser
$1200 over book? What makes it special?
I think there's $1,000 in the glovebox.

Old 03-18-2016, 03:11 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

$1200 over book? What makes it special?
Seems like typical lot pricing....

Old 03-18-2016, 04:19 PM
Gary-L
Legend

I just reviewed some YouTube clips of crash tests of the Jeep. It does not do as well as my Mazda. I'll keep the Mazda in search of something as safe or more safe than it is.

Old 03-18-2016, 04:26 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Originally Posted by Gary-L
I think there's $1,000 in the glovebox.
Better be a half ounce of high grade in there, too!

Oh, wait... you live in a fascist state: 30 days to one year in jail for the first offense of driving with just long spent THC metabolites in your blood. No wonder you hate government so much, man. Why do y'all elect a-holes? Too many Texans moved north or somethin'?

Old 03-18-2016, 05:29 PM
stewie01
Legend
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just reviewed some YouTube clips of crash tests of the Jeep. It does not do as well as my Mazda. I'll keep the Mazda in search of something as safe or more safe than it is.

What's wrong with the Silver Bullet?

Old 03-18-2016, 06:25 PM
Gary-L
Legend

Oh, wait... you live in a fascist state: 30 days to one year in jail for the first offense of driving with just long spent THC metabolites in your blood. No wonder you hate government so much, man. Why do y'all elect a-holes? Too many Texans moved north or somethin'?
Funny you should mention that. A co-worker and I were discussing how embarrassed we are of this place and how people here prefer bathed in their ignorance. We agreed that if either of us left then the collective IQ of the State would drastically drop.

Originally Posted by stewie01
What's wrong with the Silver Bullet?
Nothing wrong with the Silver Bullet. Been looking for an affordable, reliable, and safe AWD replacement for my Mazda.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:07 PM
UnregisteredUser
Grand Champion

Funny you should mention that. A co-worker and I were discussing how embarrassed we are of this place and how people here prefer bathed in their ignorance.
My father-in-law asks every time he's on the phone why we won't move down to Texas. We keep telling him that it's because the place is hostile, ignorant, and backward but he seems to prefer to believe that it's because I won't live where pot's illegal. Which is true enough, but mainly because I like freedom. Freedom from ignorant authoritarians...

And those are the smartest of their generation.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Don't make fun of us "y'all" sayin folks

Last edited by Ham Bone; 03-18-2016 at 09:45 PM.
Old 03-19-2016, 10:33 AM
Gary-L
Legend

My father-in-law asks every time he's on the phone why we won't move down to Texas. We keep telling him that it's because the place is hostile, ignorant, and backward but he seems to prefer to believe that it's because I won't live where pot's illegal. Which is true enough, but mainly because I like freedom. Freedom from ignorant authoritarians...

Politically-Challenged: Texas Tech Edition - YouTube

And those are the smartest of their generation.

Texas used to run ad campaigns that dubbed it "Like a whole other country". Yes, yes it is.

Years ago, I had a recruiter call me with "a great job opportunity in Dallas". I asked if he bothered to read the criteria I posted in which I specifically stated I was looking in Colorado and a couple of other states. Yeah, he did, but he figured I would change my mind once I heard about this "awesome opportunity". I told him that Dallas is too close to Texas and wasn't interested. He got really quiet and said, "Uh, you do know that Dallas is in Texas, right?" I said, "Hey, you're sharp. You should pay heed to what people want rather than what's in your best interests. Don't call me again." and I hung up on him.

Old 03-19-2016, 05:25 PM
Ham Bone
Champion
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Texas used to run ad campaigns that dubbed it "Like a whole other country". Yes, yes it is.

Years ago, I had a recruiter call me with "a great job opportunity in Dallas". I asked if he bothered to read the criteria I posted in which I specifically stated I was looking in Colorado and a couple of other states. Yeah, he did, but he figured I would change my mind once I heard about this "awesome opportunity". I told him that Dallas is too close to Texas and wasn't interested. He got really quiet and said, "Uh, you do know that Dallas is in Texas, right?" I said, "Hey, you're sharp. You should pay heed to what people want rather than what's in your best interests. Don't call me again." and I hung up on him.

You sure got him

Quick Reply: The Official 2nd Gen Ram OT Thread