DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Ram Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech-64/)
-   -   Cops, I hate em. (Only the prick ones) (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech/117589-cops-i-hate-em-only-the-prick-ones.html)

Bouncer88 07-30-2007 09:34 AM

Cops, I hate em. (Only the prick ones)

So today I am driving normal following the flow of traffic and I see 2 guys standing down at the end of the road, I think nothing of it all of a sudden they are flagging me down. They were 2 cops gunning everyone I saw them wave people down (telling them to slow down) but they only pull me over and give me a ticket for doing 10 over.

You know **** cops seriously, sorry my language but they only do stupid stuff like that when they are bored, just like I spend money when I'm bored.

[:@]

OneBadKota 07-30-2007 09:45 AM

RE: Cops, I hate em. (Only the prick ones)

There is this city in Michigan, Roseville. They hate anything with cars and cruising.https://dodgeforum.com/upfiles/smiley/chairshot.gif I've even got a loitering ticket for leaving a gas station AFTER buying stuff. 150 fine or 30hrs comm. service.

JimmyDiablo 07-30-2007 09:52 AM

Sorry to hear about your ticket. to let some people go and not others is not fair. ther are times I enjoy watching people get pulled over. like when I am in the fast lane going about 10 mph and some a-hole thinks he can gt in teh carpool lane and fly by me because he might e running late due to poor planning on his side.In Phoenix they have motorcycle cops hiding everywhere for that and I love watching those tickets get handed out.

Bouncer88 07-30-2007 09:56 AM

It really isn't fair, especially when 10 mph over is so miniscule.

rtmorrisjr 07-30-2007 10:16 AM

ORIGINAL: jimmydaleo

Sorry to hear about your ticket. to let some people go and not others is not fair. ther are times I enjoy watching people get pulled over. like when I am in the fast lane going about 10 mph and some a-hole thinks he can gt in teh carpool lane and fly by me because he might e running late due to poor planning on his side.In Phoenix they have motorcycle cops hiding everywhere for that and I love watching those tickets get handed out.
That always puts a smile on my face. :D

Socha_62 07-30-2007 10:33 AM

Get a fuzz buster, I pait $85 for mine and its saved me from I don't know how many tickets.

If it saves you one time its already pait itself off.

motorbrreath 07-30-2007 10:36 AM

i got pulled over on I-75 for goin the speed limit. Officer says he pulled me over for my tints, when all my windows were down. Then says i littered cause i threw a cig butt on the ground. Takes me to jail! I HATE CROOKED COPS!!!!!

ryans590 07-30-2007 10:43 AM

ORIGINAL: Socha_62

Get a fuzz buster, I pait $85 for mine and its saved me from I don't know how many tickets.

same here just watch there illigal some places

99Ram4x4 07-30-2007 11:05 AM

While I have had my share of speeding tickets, I have deserved everyone of them. It doesn't make sense to be angry at them when you know you were exceeding the posted speed limit.

Sinister 07-30-2007 12:55 PM

ORIGINAL: Socha_62

+5- its funnier when ghost cars turn on their radars right when passing you.. your detector goes nuts. but they miss out on giving a ticket.

i drove across province yesterday and only saw only one cop, other than at the accident scene., had a decent run- 120kph+ the whole way home except through some cities.. others i just flew through..

however, i dont condone unsafe speeding. - idiots who pass and end up putting oncoming intowards the ditch.