DodgeForum.com

DodgeForum.com (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/)
-   2nd Gen Ram Tech (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech-64/)
-   -   Dodge was wrecked this weekend so if anyone needs parts from a 96 dodge let me know? (https://dodgeforum.com/forum/2nd-gen-ram-tech/130983-dodge-was-wrecked-this-weekend-so-if-anyone-needs-parts-from-a-96-dodge-let-me-know.html)

bbourns 10-30-2007 01:19 AM

Dodge was wrecked this weekend so if anyone needs parts from a 96 dodge let me know?

well sunday night...coming home with a friend a guy in U.P.S style truck crossed lanes with me and hit me head on ...everyone is fine a few stiches later but the dodge is no longer....front was hit pretty good if there something you think you may need let me know.....

rabbler 10-30-2007 01:38 AM

RE: Dodge was wrecked this weekend so if anyone needs parts from a 96 dodge let me know?

that sucks
Glad your OK. You had a nice truck.. R.I.P

Chopper1 10-30-2007 09:06 AM

RE: Dodge was wrecked this weekend so if anyone needs parts from a 96 dodge let me know?

Sorry to hear about the truck. Glad everone's OK. Where are you located.

SmokeGrinder 10-30-2007 09:21 AM

Sorry to hear that, it was a nice truck...
I need the cat for a project im doing....Stock one preferred but if you have an aftermarker ill still buy that
Thanks

kitchenrat1 10-30-2007 09:21 AM

Let's take a moment on this Day of the Dead to remember those fallen in service. [&o]That does suck.That was a great lookin' truck too. Well at least you're offerin' others a crack at some parts. And we all appreciate that. Are you completely parting it out? If so I definately can give you a list.

Cavvietta 10-30-2007 09:23 AM

Sorry to hear about your truck that sucks.

My parts list includes;

New Tailgate
New front seat
Ashtray insert plastic and all

If you would be interested in selling any of these parts let me know.
What color is your interior? What style front seat do you have ?
Thanks

tdmopar59 10-30-2007 09:56 AM

oof sorry to hear about the truck... are you gettin another dodge to replace this one??? are they paying for it considering they didnt know how to drive in one lane!!?

motorbrreath 10-30-2007 10:21 AM

damn sorry to hear about that. i need the EGR solenoid if you got it.

bbourns 10-30-2007 11:28 AM

Thanks alot guys...yeah it does suck pretty bad i spent alot of late nights putting her togather with some buddies but i guess its time to start over......

smokegrinder: i dont' have the cat sorry....
Cavvietta: i can sell ya the tailgate there's no emblems on it though i pulled them off when painted it ....u can have the ash tray...and front seat is leather but cracked leather so let know
motorbrreath: i can get you then E.G.R if you are really interested

I'm located in kalamazoo but my truck is being hauled back to the gravesite tomorrow or the next day ....(Blissfield Michigan...About 20 mins north of toledo,Ohio)

E-mail me at bbourns@hotmail.com with request and we can work out a price shipping and so fourth...

we don't have everything figured out yet but we are supposed to be going to court...and Yes i would love to have another dodge to replace it...but as for now i have to check my funds and see what i can do...so thanks to everyone and feel free to request...my number is 517 673 1600 brandon

hometheaterman 10-30-2007 11:46 AM

Does it have the tweeters in the pillars? If so what color are they and how much?