2nd Gen Ram Tech 1994-2001 Rams: This section is for TECHNICAL discussions only, that involve the 1994 through 2001 Rams. For any non-tech discussions, please direct your attention to the "General discussion/NON-tech" sub sections.

Intake manifold/ Kegger??

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-2008, 12:39 PM
rlippy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Intake manifold/ Kegger??

So it seems i might be a little bit behind the times here. I finally got my idle fixed and the truck runs like a top after my time consuming engine swap... Now I have some extra engine parts lying around my shop and my plan over the winter here is to do some cylinder head work and intake manifold re-working... I have a good grasp on the heads as for porting and polishing. (i do alot of work on my mx bike and atv as for engine mods). I see alot of talk and some photos on the intake manifolds Matching, polishing and grinding, etc... Is there a how to link or anywere i can go for a crash course on this??
Thanks Guys

Old 11-22-2008, 01:37 PM
dodgeram07
Champion
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Old 11-26-2008, 07:52 PM
rlippy
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmmm... That may be one of the best "how to" ive seen! Thanks!, Ive been workin on mine for a total of 6hrs now and im almost done the keg, Lucky i have a good friend and together we also have one head done... very excited to see the results.

Quick Reply: Intake manifold/ Kegger??